2022 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Cardinals
Pick Results: NE: 82.1% at ARZ: 17.9%

Mon
Dec 12th
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRazorsEdge

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
I think Devin Asiasi deserves a shout out. 2 games now he looks like an NFL tightend.

I think he's a rock solid TE3 with the potential to take an advantage of any given opportunity.

Vindicate

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
I am prepping myself for the annoying onslaught of stories where the media overhypes joint practice with the Raiders.

"Bill doesn't shine McDaniels shoes when asked if he would - is there bad blood?"

"McDaniels Seen Shaking Hands With Bill, Figureheads in the NFL Contemplate Raiders Leadership Going Forward"

One-If-By-Sea

In the Starting Line-Up
I am prepping myself for the annoying onslaught of stories where the media overhypes joint practice with the Raiders.

"Bill doesn't shine McDaniels shoes when asked if he would - is there bad blood?"

"McDaniels Seen Shaking Hands With Bill, Figureheads in the NFL Contemplate Raiders Leadership Going Forward"

Wonder if we fill get any updates on the Gruden lawsuit? Would that be kosher with the NFL? Presently I think it is going to trial including discovery.

MAC10

Dinker and Dunker
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I don't remember Mac being in the game for this. I can't find any video's on YouTube on this.

It was Zappe who threw that ball...so now we have posters who are criticizing Mac for throws he didn't make...

PatsFan2

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Zuma

2022 Weekly Patriots Picks Winner
PatsFans.com Supporter
It was Zappe who threw that ball...so now we have posters who are criticizing Mac for throws he didn't make...
IMO I don’t care who threw it…that’s not Nixon’s comfort zone but this is the pre-season to see what sticks. I’ll can’t criticize Nixon for the coaching staff doing their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.