PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread: Cardinals @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, how was it 3rd and 2? it looked like he lost like 5 yards on that

How many fans are looking at draft placement?
We’ve already won too much and will win another 2-3 for sure. Somewhere between 10-20 pick. Might as well hope for some good games and wins.

It's the stupid TV restrictions that have been in place for 40+years. This is one of the areas that the NFL is still living in the 60's..

For instance, here in Dallas, they don't allow a CBS game to play at the same time as a Dallas game on FOX.
That seems to counter the fact that right now, in the Boston market, there's a LA-Buffalo game on CBS while the Pats are playing on FOX.

Adam Butler is back!

JC would've returned that for 6 if the WR didn't get it...

Is it just me or is Redzone a mess today?

Who would we replace him with right now? He is our best option.
Honestly I don’t think he is. His confidence is not there...you can see it....he’s almost afraid to make a bad throw so he holds it for ridiculously long times....most times with guys open. Unlike last year Byrd, Moncrief, Meyers....are getting open more....Cam taking too long to pull trigger. I would love to see them shake it up and put Stid in there with a Cassel offense.... short quick passes to set up the run.....

coward lol

lmao my favourite player

Did he trip there?

dumb block. all he had to do was get in front of him

Ugh, thought Gunner had that one

IN WHAT ****ING REALM IS THAT AN ILLEGAL BLOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes