PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread: Cardinals @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always great to win, but how can Cam feel happy about that performance and how can Josh be so happy. Both of them are two major reasons why this team is not performing well this year !

I’ll be damned. Cams out there gettin’ all emotional and ****. Playing the role of spoiler. How we manage to win any games with this offensive production and defense inconsistency is unbelievable.

Apparently you can’t hit players hard anymore in the NFL without a penalty called.
not a qb anyway. Cam should have dived though to avoid that hit. He is big but that is a ir hit.

we took it from em!
Nope. The refs took it from us - that last second FG was just the icing on the cake to make right what almost wasn't; the Pats should've been up 4 at that point.

The Folk hero!! Oh man that’s a painful loss for Arizona. That 15 yard personal foul wasn’t a good call, but it makes up for that brutal “blindside block” farce. How big was that 3rd and 2 stop that forced Arizona to kick from 45 out with 1:52 left? They convert that the chance of Arizona winning increases exponentially

I’ll be damned. Cams out there gettin’ all emotional and ****. Playing the role of spoiler. How we manage to win any games with this offensive production and defense inconsistency is unbelievable.
The defense actually played very well in this game, IMO... it was really the refs that kept Arizona in the game. Fortunately they gave us one big penalty at the end to help seal up a win with Folk's clutch kicking again. (weird to say that)

Going to lock thread in a few minutes as the post game thread is now up

I would Cam sucks he is the last reason we won today
If we had a decent backup QB that could be a starter one day I would concur. Stidham to this point has shown nothing to say he is the future of this team. And this coming from someone who before the season was hoping that would be the case.

It's always great to win, but how can Cam feel happy about that performance and how can Josh be so happy. Both of them are two major reasons why this team is not performing well this year !
Um did you not see Cam at the end he needed consoling from Josh after the win. Clearly he wasn’t happy.

Worst officiating ever? Close to it at least.

I mean, let’s not act like 9/18 84 yards with two picks is good or something. That’s pull worthy.
At least Cam’s 2 picks wouldn’t end up in our own end zone.

Find you someone that holds you the way McDaniels holds Cam Newton
I was thinking the sand thing
Only Weapons on offense
Harris
Meyers
White
We are winning games with no Tight end production and very little we production
Maybe McDaniels needs a tiny bit of a break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes