PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread: Cardinals @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many fans are pulling for the W?
How many fans are looking at draft placement?

great GL stand.

The defense is playing pretty well. There have been a lot of great plays by murray to keep the sticks moving. That back foot throw for the original first down was otherworldly.

Here's the one thing this team need top do and something they haven't done for the last 8 quarters is to create a turn over.

Nice show of character by this team. They could have quit early.
BTW running effectively opens up the passing game.

How the hell do I know more about football than McDaniels?

Hoyer or Stidham?

Cam is killing the Patriots right now. Slow to make decisions, terrible pocket awareness, and inaccurate. He has to get rid if the ball faster!
True...exactly

Lol N’Keal Harry is trending on Twitter.

I’m not sure how Cam stays in this game if he continues this bad play.

I would probably give him the 2nd half to turn it around, but if we lose this game on a similar 2nd half from him I'd prefer to see Stidham next week onwards. Of course anything's possible but a loss puts any slim shot at the playoffs to rest. This defense isn't even that good

I’m not sure how Cam stays in this game if he continues this bad play.
Simply because BB wants him in there.... a lot of pride and stubbornness in the ole ball coach!!!

Slightly off topic question, but why, in New Englands home market, is there a 1pm double header on FOX and CBS and only one game, on CBS, in the 4pm slot? I would think in the home market they would only be the one game, with the double header in the the other time slot. Frustrated that they won't show the FOX broadcast of the Brady game at 4pm.

It's the stupid TV restrictions that have been in place for 40+years. This is one of the areas that the NFL is still living in the 60's..

For instance, here in Dallas, they don't allow a CBS game to play at the same time as a Dallas game on FOX.

Simply because BB wants him in there.... a lot of pride and stubbornness in the ole ball coach!!!

Who would we replace him with right now? He is our best option.

J.C.'s pissed he didn't get the record - I am too

i don't want to see the reporter lol

Can we get a pick six please? He is just throwing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes