PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL Game Day Thread- Browns @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games vs Chargers, Browns, Titans and Colts will make or break our playoff chances. We are 1-0 so far in that group. 2-0 after today would be 2 big H2H tiebreakers over teams that matter at the end of the season.
Yea if they can come out this stretch 7-4 they control their destiny.
Not thinking division yet- Bills still have to play us and the Jete twice and right now I think the Jets are being really overrated by a lot of people. Bills should thump them twice.
Who is overrating the Jets?

Yea if they can come out this stretch 7-4 they control their destiny.

Who is overrating the Jets?
Media. White is a nice story but he’s not Tom Brady 2.0

They're also talking like the Bills are in trouble because they lost to the jags- instead of the fluke that it was. I remember the 04 Pats losing to the 2-14 Dolphins on MNF. Weird things happen in this league sometimes, nothing more than that.

They are going to double-team him all day.
After the 2007 Giants loss - who was the last "super stud" DE that wrecked the Patriots offense? 1-2 sacks? Sure, but taking over a game? I cant remember it happening - one guy is too easily schemed against.

I’m not too confident about the Pats in this game. To be fair, I haven’t been confident in too many games this season, and you know what? It’s been fun. I really like this team. They’re so up and down from drive to drive though. If they can just find some damn consistency! The 2021 Heartbreak Kids.

Media. White is a nice story but he’s not Tom Brady 2.0
Meh. It's the media's job to pump the tires for all 32 teams.
They're also talking like the Bills are in trouble because they lost to the jags- instead of the fluke that it was. I remember the 04 Pats losing to the 2-14 Dolphins on MNF. Weird things happen in this league sometimes, nothing more than that.
I agree the Bills will be fine.

Games vs Chargers, Browns, Titans and Colts will make or break our playoff chances. We are 1-0 so far in that group. 2-0 after today would be 2 big H2H tiebreakers over teams that matter at the end of the season.

Not thinking division yet- Bills still have to play us and the Jete twice and right now I think the Jets are being really overrated by a lot of people. Bills should thump them twice.
One game at a time imo.

Looks like game pass for me....NFL UK are showing Saints v Titans game

I'm hoping we go with 6 OL today, extra man on the left side to deal with Garrett. Browns don't move him around at all (which is pretty stupid). I have a feeling that's what LaCosse was activated for. We'll see.

This is the city that we're going up against lest anyone forget.

It's silly not to think about the division a little bit - the Patriots are only a half game behind the Bills, and play the Bills twice. So they certainly control their destiny in that regard. Beyond that, the Patriots only need to play the Titans and the Colts as far as somewhat "tougher" opponents remaining besides the Bills games; the Bills have to go on the road against Tampa Bay and New Orleans still, and at home against the Colts too, plus a game against Carolina if you want to include them.

I think it'll be close but the Patriots will win their 1,000th game 23-17.

The division would be very tough. Unless they lose to nyj, Wed either have to sweep buffalo or finish with more wins , which looks very tough if you compare schedules. That Miami loss is a killer. If buf loses one to nyj, that makes it alot more doable.

Looks like game pass for me....NFL UK are showing Saints v Titans game
stay GIF

Browns have Myles Garrett and Clowney. These 2 lead the entire league in pass rush win rate. Garrett has 12 sacks.

So for the Pats offense if the OLine ain't broke Don't Fix It. Leave Onwenu at RT. And don't pass 45 times today. Run a lot and give the ball to Stevenson JJ and Bolden. #1 priority is protecting Mac Jones. Max protect often with both TEs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes