PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Browns @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@luuked

To clarify my earlier comment re: Sanu/Meyers, the trade makes sense if they plan to run 4 WR sets. If they’re just going 3 WR I don’t see a second round pick being worth the upgrade from Meyers to Sanu, if it’s even an upgrade.

Romo kinda tried to address it. Sanu gives you a reliable third option on the inside in addition to Edelman and White. He is going to be huge doing that for the other two down the stretch.

Meyers is not that. And then depending on how you want to try to manipulate opponent personnel you fill up the remaining spots.

Hey some of you are banging the drums for multiple trades. Who do you have in mind and how will he fit under the salary cap? Thanks
Howard
Eifert
Engram

Easily

It'll be interesting to see if Baker starts forcing the issue like he did on that last 3rd and long.

If our line was amazing and Sony and Brady were average then that d be one thing. When their line is able to run block and pass protect those two will be killing it.

why are we still wearing color rush

Reminds me, let’s get out of here without any injuries.

Call the Corona Hotline! Landry dropped the ball too!

Chubb is better than Sony right now regardless of O-Line play. Stop defending a player just because he’s on your favorite team. One player can explode through holes and break tackles while the other cannot.

Jarvis Landry... he runs the same routes as James White but White can also run the ball and Landry gets paid three times as much.

For all you dumb ****s who think White isn't anything special lol

Romo kinda tried to address it. Sanu gives you a reliable third option on the inside in addition to Edelman and White. He is going to be huge doing that for the other two down the stretch.

Meyers is not that. And then depending on how you want to try to manipulate opponent personnel you fill up the remaining spots.

How is Meyers not that? When has he dropped anything on the inside?

Taco flavored kisses for me Ben!

kisses.jpg

(I know I'm a bit late but i want to give props to my BEN)

Jarvis Landry... he runs the same routes as James White but White can also run the ball and Landry gets paid three times as much.

For all you dumb ****s who think White isn't anything special lol

Who thinks that?

Chubb is better than Sony right now regardless of O-Line play. Stop defending a player just because he’s on your favorite team. One player can explode through holes and break tackles while the other cannot.

Hard to explode through holes when there are no holes to explode through...

Either shoulder injury of he got the wind knocked out of him on that catch.

The Browns offensive line isn't exactly full of All-Pros (in fact it's exactly as full of all-pros as the Patriots). I don't think Sony is bad, I think he's pretty good in fact, but Chubb is clearly something special... With other positions this wouldn't bother me but "pretty good" isn't hard to find with running backs

True, but even with the Browns' backups, its still clearly better than ours. Sony was good last year and didn't he crack over 1k yards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents