PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Browns @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris can’t make the game day for a contest that figures to be RB friendly AND on a 52 man roster. Haha. BB « this is a redshirt year. You won’t see the active roster unless we are desperate. »

Anyone thinking he'd be active when White, Michel, Burkhead and Bolden are active is being naive. As for the 52 man roster thing that's nothing just means they only have to have 6 inactives.

Might be able to add to the lead over Buffalo

Harris can’t make the game day for a contest that figures to be RB friendly AND on a 52 man roster. Haha. BB « this is a redshirt year. You won’t see the active roster unless we are desperate. »
How many rb's do you think they should carry each week? Sony, Burkhart, White, and Bolden. They carry 4 each week. They aren't going to carry 5.

Hope Frentez is up to it....

next man up...LFG!

d%#*!@t.. Not happy with Mason being out.. Ferentz better be up for it. Last thing we need is to hear Captain Stone *****ing and whining all GDT..

Obviously, I meant Stidham, so the defense played run the entire time he was out there
No it wasn't obvious. The inactives were listed, you said I wish Harris could be active. I replied and said he was last week. You quoted me and said well he didn't have a chance to throw a pass. Started drinking a bit early today huh?

And there is nothing at all wrong with starting early!!!

Last edited:
d%#*!@t.. Not happy with Mason being out.. Ferentz better be up for it. Last thing we need is to hear Captain Stone *****ing and whining all GDT..

I plan to whine and ***** reguardless of what happens!

how is the weather and rain? its finally cleared out in eastern Pennsylvania

It's raining heavily with heavy gusts of wind.

No it wasn't obvious. The inactives were listed, you said I wish Harris could be active. I replied and said he was last week. You quoted me and said well he didn't have a chance to throw a pass. Started drinking a bit early today huh?

And there is nothing at all wrong with starting early!!!

You one of those people that thrive on misinterpreting the obvious and then trying to make an argument out of it? Because you've succeeded in being a moron, but that's about it

Well with this weather the chances for injury go up obviously. Here's hoping to at least minimize any kind of injuries today. And of course a win.

You one of those people that thrive on misinterpreting the obvious and then trying to make an argument out of it? Because you've succeeded in being a moron, but that's about it
So you confused Harris and Stidham, or you confused running with passing, or you confused qb's and running backs?
Instead of blaming me don't be an idiot. Or simply don't quote me.

Jaguars playing the Ghostbuster's theme over the PA to troll Darnold :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe