PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Browns @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason being out is kinda of a big deal.

He's our best "Power" guy, we'll miss him a lot on the running game (even if it wasnt working all that much...) Plus it's gonna be a bad weather match.

I feel like we improved our Pass-protection these last few weeks, but its unanimous that our Running O has been lacking

Feel like this will be a low score affair.

I’m dreading watching a game in the rain.

Back now from 2 days holidays in Trentino Alto Adige

Good views...mountains and lakes...some good foliage (not like in New England of course...;))

Sun and hot...last good week end

Game will start here 1 hour in advance As yesterday we returned to the "ora solare "

Good...

Go pats :)

Back now from 2 days holidays in Trentino Alto Adige

Good views...mountains and lakes...some good foliage (not like in New England of course...;))

Sun and hot...last good week end

Game will start here 1 hour in advance As yesterday we returned to the "ora solare "

Good...

Go pats :)

That's a beautiful region in the Alps... lucky you. I hope to get back out there someday.

That's a beautiful region in the Alps... lucky you. I hope to get back out there someday.
Grazie
I was in Trento area...
Lago di Cei
Lago di Tovel
Lago Santo Cembra
Laghi di Lamar

Many km...i live in Lombardia

With any luck, we hang 50 on em

Now on sofà nfl redzone :)

Harris can’t make the game day for a contest that figures to be RB friendly AND on a 52 man roster. Haha. BB « this is a redshirt year. You won’t see the active roster unless we are desperate. »

Well half an hour more till kickoff ! Let's have a great game, no injuries and a win !!

He is a running back. They don't usually throw the ball.

Obviously, I meant Stidham, so the defense played run the entire time he was out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST