PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Broncos @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we really don’t have an offense. We can run against teams who don’t know how to stop the run. We can’t pass on anyone. And when it gets to close yardage, we have to hope and pray that they are too stupid to realize we only have one play.

That was a terrible 2 point play- only Edelman and Harris running routes. Rest are in protection.

One TD down, one more TD and a 2 pt conversion so we only lose by one to go! Good vibes!

Harry and Edelman can’t get open.

Why were only 2 receivers running routes? Baffling.

We desperately need to get a receiver or TE. Trade for Ertz.

Why did I know we wouldn’t get that?

Would have been nice if the offense had this urgency earlier but better late than never. Not getting the 2 hurts though.

Very uncreative call on the 2 pt , at least now we know what we need

Brady brought the fire. Cam doesn’t and won’t ever. He can bring the outfits though! BB ha so much ego and it’s beginning to show. People always had hope with Brady. The team had hope. No one has hope with this team.
I think my biggest dissapointment is the lack of fire.

Its not just Cam. Edelman was laughing with a Broncos player down 15-3. We just need leadership. Cam needs to motivate the guys even the veterans.

Defense has been good the last quarter. Turnover would be really nice

Ther is absolutely NO LOGIC in going for two there!!!!!!

Has someone stolen BB’s mind?

McDaniels is hurting this team.

The compact/heavy formations close to the goal-line killed us against SEA and just lost us this game, too. You need to spread the field and force the defense to declare what they're playing. By playing these guys in a phone booth on a short field, you're effectively allowing them to defend the run and the pass at the same time.

The ball is at the 2 yard line; not the half-yard line. Stupid play-calling. So freakin' stupid.

Don't mind the two point attempt. Give yourself more time to make up for it if you miss it

Fair point, when I am getting multiple pm's about certain posters though...it's kind of hard to not know who they are

No offense, but you should probably get to know who’s in this community and understand their posts, rather than relying on pms to tell you who is a troll. I’m not trying to be an *******, but I’ve literally never trolled on this forum and you said I was trolling and gave me warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News