PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Broncos @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well. At least they are showing some life. Amazing what happens when you say 'screw it' and pass the ball down field. Half the battle for offenses is finding the will to do that. Yes it's a risk, but the rewards on big, and when your offense is struggling raising the risk is obviously the correct choice.

if you’re only receivers are Edelman and Harry, you are basically saying that “we are going to run the ball.”
Edelman hasn’t been able to get separation since 2019. And Harry’s last separation was the cutting of his umbilical cord.

Why do they not roll out Cam with the option to run or pass

Defense!!!

Man Belichick has hurt us today. Several bad decisions and burned time outs.

When did we use the 2nd timoeout? I only remember the one when denver was acting like they would go for it on 4hth. NMIND - they put it back to 2 timeouts left

The Broncos are going to keep running it on us until we stop it.

Lol most of the last 20 years has been this way. Brady just covered up that. No more cover now. Team has no leader. Edelman doesn’t show like he wants to play. Blame Covid. Blame injuries. Blame whatever makes you feel better.
true but for the last 2 years this is the worst group of receivers in 20 seasons. . Not coincidence that Brady and Newton struggled

Cause you've said the same about me before and I get the feeling you're full of ****

No, you can call me a lot of things, but I'm not that... call me an offensive name once more and you're gone though.. I treat everyone in hear with respect and I'm not putting up with name calling.

2nd & 1s are so annoying when you’re trailing in the 4th..

Cause you've said the same about me before and I get the feeling you're full of ****
Ehhhh, there are a lot of *****es that are supposed to be grown men on this forum. I wouldn’t doubt she’s getting PMs complaining. They’re probably from *cough* “dudes” who look like this...

Screen-Shot-2018-03-08-at-12.22.45-AM.png

When did we use the 2nd timoeout? I only remember the one when denver was acting like they would go for it on 4hth

I think we have two timeouts left.

Great, we can't stop the run...

Lindsay is killing us

Phillips must be close to 30 tackles.

We’re going to see plenty of this against the Ravens. Gotta figure it out fellas.

Huge 3rd down

If you kick the XP then they might feel the pressure with it being a 1 score game, going for 2 and not getting it removes any pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes