PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Broncos @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another season of watching our WRs have the inability to get open.

Hate the fumble, but that was an incredibly play by the OL man to get the ball back. Maybe game saving.

First time in forever that I can remember, that Edelman is not on the field on a 3rd and 6.

What is Newhouse up to these days? He be the man on his offensive line.

Hat the fumble, but that was an incredibly play by the OL man to get the ball back. Maybe game saving.
The way Cam bent like that it could have been a lot worse.

Well at least Cam went after the fumble there

Denver is gonna run it down our throats until we stop it

100th time Cam has been hammered on the blind side- it's a combination of Wynn being terrible today and Cam failing to reset protection for the free-rusher.

. That back side run is an example of something you can do when you have 2 weeks to practice it . There is a great example of the inequality of this particular game. Now I know this isn't the NFL's fault, but rather a function of this chaotic time in our country. But to use some parlance of the past, Denver has clearly had an "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE" in the run up to this game. And in fact I am fairly surprised to see how close this game still is. LOTS of time and the ball first.. So to win this game is not impossible, it isn't going to be easy
Excuses....................................hilarious.
Titans didn't do squat yet pummeled da Bills..................but Pats are a victim of inactivity.
I guess Cam's need to hold on to the ball for 10 seconds every pass play is because of covid
You are what you are and NE is ......meh

There's just nothing we can do when our OL is performing this terrible. It's not all on Cam.

I question BB's decision to move Wynn around like that. Trying to do too much. You don't fix a line but trying to plug the holes with the pieces that are working.

Not one punt forced, this bend but don't break is great when your offense can score 24+ but FGs will win this game for them.

Wow! Lock is playing like pro bowler

Titans didn't do squat yet pummeled da Bills..................but Pats are a victim of inactivity.
I guess Cam's need to hold on to the ball for 10 seconds every pass play is because of covid
PFK is spot on.

Is a rebuild completely out of the question?

Someone needs to remind Cam that Edelman is a pretty good receiver.
Cant argue with you at all....good post....The best excuse...is still an excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye