PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Broncos @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i predict a strong second half by NE
Well it’s hard to get much worse than they were in the first half. The bar is set pretty low. But the Pats have such a massive coaching advantage over the Broncos that I wouldn’t be surprised if they were much better in the second half.

This team had the potential to be pretty darn good, but between injuries and COVID (and all the fallout from COVID) they've been gimped. It's a shame to see.

With a little luck they'd be 4-0 right now. 2-3 isn't a death sentence by any means, but you need to find the Ws somewhere. Hopefully they can pull this one out today - their depth is so thin but they still have a chance.

If they can weather the next month, survive the COVID inactives and injuries, and come out the other side with no more than 5 losses, then they'll have a chance late in the season to get in the playoffs and make a late push.
Not sure where you're getting darn good from. This team had the potential to finish 8-8 at best (with the defense winning most of the games for them) especially since BB did absolutely nothing to address the receivers.

Now with the D not looking great this team is going to be hard pressed to win 6 games.

He’s tried to fist Trent Green? Interesting choice of words.

I like Wynn back at LT.

Who was that absolute smoke that was just on my screen in the leather jacket?

No running game whatsover...

We're lucky to get that back

Cam sucks. Bring back Hoyer

Cam is going to get killed if he’s going to have to hold the ball long enough to wait for Harry to run a 9-route.

Ugh. That was close to a Cam injury and ending our season

There's just nothing we can do. Our OL is ****ting the bed as it never has before.

Thank Gawd Bill isn't dumb enough to be in a rush to sign Cam(long term) and his 5 cent head.

Wynn :yuck:

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Can Trent come out of the booth and play QB for us?

So we’ve just gone away from RPO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back