PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like the Pats are going to be the most interesting team to talk about by the media this offseason.

This is like watching a funeral

It will be an interesting offseason, that’s for sure!

Does anyone look less interested in playing than NoJuan? What a craptastic pick!

This is like watching a funeral
Well at least 31-0 is still the biggest ass kicking the Bills have given us this century in margin of loss.

Who's mad? We had a good 20 years. Wasn't going to last forever.
Honestly other than the 3 page streak of people complaining about me complaining about a mask commercial this GDT has been great

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Horrendous defensive performance. D Line needs retooling badly. Enough with the back of the defense. Get players upfront.

A top 10 pick will be nice for a change.

Honestly other than the 3 page streak of people complaining about me complaining about a mask commercial this GDT has been great
I’m so happy I’m getting some light trolling in. I never thought someone would ever take the bait to that extent.

Bills fans are going to be thinking their chests about this for a while but I don't give a ****. After 20 years of absolute domination and 6 championships I have gone through like 3 generations of sports bliss. I could have seasons like this for a decade and not care

It's comforting knowing neither QB will here next year
The thing is I am not sure Cam will not! Bill loves him too much. Never saw Bill make so much excuses for a Patriots player

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes