PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had rolled with him at the start of the season but bill went after cam. This was a throw away year anyway you looked at it. I do think he’s backup though.
Says it all actually. Stid was presumed #1, then lost his job to a guy who hasn’t played in a year and freaking HOYER of all people.

The explanation for keeping him on the bench is exactly what it looks like.

How about giving the kid one damn game with first team reps and a full week to prepare instead of thrown in down by a lot of points?
That’s not a thing in the NFL. You either earn the goddamn start or you dont. You don’t just try someone out (let alone a 4th round nobody who hasn’t done a thing) with a start just to see.

If Cam is one of the worst starters of all time, then it’s a crap excuse to say Stidham needs a start to prove it.

wow i wonder what bill is thinking now being on the opposite end of a beat down and now the division rivals are testing the discipline of my team on a 4th and 1.

Wow. I’m sorry. So
Many people defending tools in the NFL
I guess I’m wrong and I’m sorry.

Wel, maybe a little exaggeration..lol...my brothers call me noodle arm when I play nerf catch with them.
Actually, I was saying you could, you wouldn’t have to thunk about it!

I want that April Super Bowl. Lol

Stid is impressive at throwing the ball away when our less than average WRs get no separation

wow i wonder what bill is thinking now being on the opposite end of a beat down and now the division rivals are testing the discipline of my team on a 4th and 1.
hopefully it gives him motivation to destroy all teams next year

JK. I love all you pats fans. I playing around.

Something tells me Bill wasn’t singing Stidham’s praises in the preproduction meeting with the MNF crew.

Lmao this is the guy you guys thought was better than Cam?

Other than one or two inaccurate throws I actually like what I've seen from Stidham so far. He knows not to force it when it's nothing there.

4 yards per attempt.

But Stiddy is awesome or something and fire Bill for keeping this guy on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents