PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerous throw, could have gone the other way.

ASSIASI - no hands.

D will have to try to get a stop , a turnover or something....can't rely on the O for anything

Yeah, well Bill had his chance and blew up barring a miracle. A young stud QB with that line and young backfield is a recipe for insane success with a staff like there have in Foxboro. Don't need a retread but thats where they find themselves, or so it appears.
What chance did Bill blow?

Bench Cam for the second half. At least we are a lock for the loss already

just imagine if you were 6-35 to the bills. 25yrs of ineptitude. i'm not sure how many pats fans on here remember the pats before brady.... but there's 25yr olds who only know 35-6 to the pats. i think they might get excited about winning the division... perspective.

This team kind of sucks.

That was just goof coverage. Asiasi was where he needed to be and the ball was in a right window, but that coverage was as tight as you get
I could tell from NY where he was going to throw. Telegraphs are dated.

We're going to have to break the bank for JC Jackson. Diggs has a whopping 2 yards for the first half.

Huge game for him. This game is getting him paid, make no mistake. Also JC knew going into this game That it may well be the most important game of his life. And he's playing like it.

Bench Cam for the second half. At least we are a lock for the loss already
Cam is 100% not the problem tonight. Other nights he deserved his benching. Tonight it’s basically him and Sony out there

That's it Cam, throw to a rookie TE double covered.

On the replay, if you looked to the left, Harry broke to the sideline and someone - Byrd, maybe - broke in behind him and had miles of room.

I love Winovich. I hope he knocks Allen on his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes