PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we were playing a decent team next week, I would make the prediction that this patriots defense will not force a punt the rest of the season.
In fact, Teams should be ashamed to even make it to fourth down against the patriots. But shortly when they do, go for it. Every time. There are only so many timeouts Bill can call.

6 wins was 6 too many for this team. Freaking Phins even have the 3rd pick in the draft as of now. So frustrating that this is happening. As far as this game, should be getting into blowout status soon enough.

Hope they keep at it with Sony & JJ.

Points before the half would be nice if they want to keep this game competitive

OH STFU. FFS.. He isn't slow....
He fcking got caught from behind! What game are you watching? I was hoping for a burst of speed. In case you haven't noticed speed is important in the league these days. When was the last time this team had a player or RB with break away speed. Give me a break.

When I saw that TE catch that TD I thought he was an eligible lineman at first.

I've never seen a team or fanbase celebrate a division championship like this.

Is this game in NE? BSPN, STFU!

Nice wrinkle out of the Y formation- Lee Smith is typically a blocking end, almost never catches a ball which is why you see him wide open.
Smith would be the best receiving TE on Pats.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
If I’m Buffalo I don’t know if I’d want the 2 seed and the Dolphins. Don’t like division playoff games.

****ing Michel out there again. I want to see them run GY counter for Taylor again. He has the speed to match.

Harry now a check down receiver.

Harry with a 1 yard reception

Harry was open there

We need two playmakers in the front 7 next year.....we have a great secondary, but just need more people up front

need A lot more than that. we have the worst Wrs and TEs in nfl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back