PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bengals @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac’s not the biggest problem. If they bench him, they might as well trade him in the offseason and start over.

It'll be interesting to see who's at QB next half

Bengals are showing why they're the defending conference champs.

Thought the Pats might surprise them today so I changed my Alamo's prediction. Oops.

Mac’s not the biggest problem. If they bench him, they might as well trade him in the offseason and start over.
I am fine with that. We are going anywhere with him anyway

So if the Pats drop their next three, including this one, can they get a top 10 pick? I mean the season's over - next week they play Miami and then Buffalo.

At least if they bench him his trade value might not sink any lower

Not to excuse the offense, but… wasn’t the defense supposed to be the strength of this team? They’ve gotten shredded against every good offense they’ve played and they’re getting shredded again today. If this keeps happening, I’m going to leave the board because the board is ruining my enjoyment of the team. It won’t have anything to do with the fact that we’re mediocre and I’m a front-running, bandwagon-hopping phony. It will be your guys’ fault.

At some point the defense gives in because the offense sucks so bad. It is inevitable. The offense has to be serviceable if the defense is going to stay motivated. Mac sucks really really bad. I hate switching to Zappe but at this point I hope BB does it.

Joe Burrow's stats are obviously ridiculous:
28-of-36 284yds 3TDs 1 INT

By Down:
1st: 13/16 (81.3%) 99yds 1TD
2nd: 9/13 (69.2%) 114yds 1TD 1INT
3rd: *6/7 (85.7%) 71yds 1 TD
*5 First Downs

29 yrds passing. after last week you have to pull Mac. Every other team would.

Not to excuse the offense, but… wasn’t the defense supposed to be the strength of this team? They’ve gotten shredded against every good offense they’ve played and they’re getting shredded again today. If this keeps happening, I’m going to leave the board because the board is ruining my enjoyment of the team. It won’t have anything to do with the fact that we’re mediocre and I’m a front-running, bandwagon-hopping phony. It will be your guys’ fault.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
At some point the defense gives in because the offense sucks so bad. It is inevitable. The offense has to be serviceable if the defense is going to stay motivated. Mac sucks really really bad. I hate switching to Zappe but at this point I hope BB does it.
Or they are just dead. They've been on the field way too much.

Burrow has a shot at 600 yards passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes