PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bengals @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve played almost an entire game’s worth of snaps in one half though.
That’s a terrible excuse. If they forced more 3 and outs, that wouldn’t happen. They’re not a very good unit, either. They look like world beaters against the Little Sisters of the Poor, but they’re nowhere to be found against the better offenses.

Welcome to the bottom fellow Patriots. Thx coach Bill for your arrogance. This second half will put some agony into our holiday. Will we score? Put a voting pole up.

Honestly, no.

Part of his M.O is that he's a genius who knows enough about the game and has the optimal scheme to win with any plug-n-play player.

This man wanted to trade Brady after his finest performance and one the best seasons of his career

Thank God he didn't, given they still made 2 superbowls (and would have won 3 in a row if he didn't bench Butler)

You know this was a total lie by a Jets reporter, right?

Because Shanahan and John Lynch went into great depths and detail to tell the story about Belichick laughing at them when they asked for Brady. He absolutely refused to trade Brady, and in that same conversation he broached the Garoppolo trade.

Wickersham made that up, as Jets writers are apt to do.

Mac's coming back in.

I’m not. That was a shot at all the homers who left and are leaving because the board “is ruining their enjoyment.” Just an excuse. They’re front-runners and/or bandwagon artists. When the weather is fair, they will be back.
Kind of like when the team is playing well, the trolls disappear.

How many quarters would it take us to get 23 pts on the bengals? 10?

Instead of benching Mac, why not bench Patricia and let Nick Caley call plays?
you can't resolve Mac of blame when he has only thrown for 130 yards in 6 quarters of play. :rolleyes:

Bengals amped up on the kickoff.

Again, Mac will probably start the second half but if they get nothing from whatever scripted drive they're drawing up and Cincinnati keeps going, he'll probably see the field before the day is out.
And to that point…even I have to ask:

What happens if Zappe leads a couple TD drives and the offense looks moderately competent?

Doubt it impacts the Patricia decision at all BUT it would certainly make me question my own opinion of Mac’s part in all this.

70 yds of offense at the 1/2.
Sorry, totally unacceptable to have your defense on the field all day.
Hey, it went OOB.

I forgot Stevenson was playing today. Feels like he had no touches

Mac should be traded or cut. Useless. SF finds a guy in the 7th who is lightyears better than this deer in the headlights. Zappe looked at ease out there at least.

Yeah that was a clear PI

So having Tyreek Hill and Kelce for the majority of your career didn’t make a difference for Kermit?

Tyreek is gone and he's playing at an MVP level.

LOL Mac. I feel for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye