PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bears @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears reminding the league we can’t stop the run

If this week 3 or 4, I wouldn’t feel good. But it’s like twice as worse that it’s week 7. Really concerning

I guess we shouldn't be surprised the Patriots are an average team at this point.

Won't get any easier next week because the Jets are no longer a joke.

Bears are 11-of-16 (69%) on third down tonight. That's just mind-boggling.

Alright Zappe gonna bring us back maybe.

Yeah he’s done
Add to the fact that Bill told Lisa Salters that his plan all along was to see both QB’s tonight. What?

Bad loss.
At least it's to a NFC team

I only have 1 more disaster play in me and then calling it for bed

Let’s hope they can put a respectable drive together against the mighty vaunted Bears

I wanna punch SOMEONE IN THE FACE..WHO? They all Sucked We LOST to a **** TEAM, ITS PATHETIC.
STARTING Mac...yeah...

I’ll admit the Pats laid a big fat egg tonight, but holy cow how quickly a lot of the fans are jumping off the bandwagon after two very dominant wins against pretty similar competition in Detroit & Cleveland. The Patriots are a 8-10 win team, I don’t think that changes. They might win a game or two where we expected a loss. Lots of season left. We might not make the playoffs, we’re a bubble team at best, but I’m not completely throwing in the towel after 7 games.

Just blasted Jones right in the head.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised the Patriots are an average team at this point.

Won't get any easier next week because the Jets are no longer a joke.

Good news for the Patriots is that the Jets RB, and a Jets guard = out for the season.

Reactions: Ian
Marcus Jones has cost the Pats 40 yards worth of field position with not calling for fair catches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe