PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bears @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In college, Murray actually played on the DL. He's been on the Practice Squad for 2 years and this is his first elevation.

He doesn't shoot from the hip but he also throws a lot of junk out there to see what sticks and walks it back ala Schefter

But he'd look really stupid here if his post proves wrong.

Of course if Mac warms up and looks gimpy then Bill could still change his mind.

So people are going to think I'm crazy for saying this, but as someone who messed up his ankle as badly if not worse than Mac back in late March, I really really feel it when it's high humid rain/fog.

Normally I get around pretty well, I'm biking and doing some jogging but not playing sports any more (soccer), and yet, when the weather gets like it is tonight in Foxboro, my ankle gets really wonky.

I'm watching Monday Night Countdown. You'd think since it's an ESPN game, they'd talk about the Patriots and Bears at some point.

'
It wasn't a genuine question. Breer absolutely did report that, and he also reported that the team and Jones were at odds over surgery. Maybe "attitude problem" isn't totally accurate, but Breer and Florio were reporting about internal drama/tension before Volin did his bit on the radio.

He's far from consistently credible.

In college, Murray actually played on the DL. He's been on the Practice Squad for 2 years and this is his first elevation.

Don't I know that. I have been sitting on my Bill Murray/Ghostbusters joke all this time. Belichick finally did me a solid and activated him.

It's official. Nobody knows sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots