PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bears @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I'm starting to wonder if Bill secretly wanted Zappe all along... the leash on Mac was wayyyy shorter than it probably should have been for a 2nd year QB.

Bill is watching these 2 closer than anyone. He knew it was time

He wasn't ready, and they should never have started him. Instead, we likely just witnessed his final snaps in a Patriots uniform.

Have the people putting a fork in Mac and anointing Zappe after 3 weeks been watching this league for more than a couple years? I like what I'm seeing too, but we all know things can change on dime in this league. I personally like having the QB competition between them going forward. They have cheap contracts and may the real deal emerge from it barring injury. Maybe a little humble pie will be good Mac. We'll see what he's really made of after this.
Shut up already Volin

Myles Bryant su.... per awesome!!!

What a beautiful drive. This is exactly why I've been such a huge Zappe advocate. Poised in the pocket, smart, gets the ball out quickly to the right guy.

And on a personal level, I'm a huge fan of his southern charm.

Kid has GOT IT.

Your schtick makes me laugh every time, I got to admit.

The fact Belichick went to Zappe so quickly tells me he thinks or thought this was a flip between the two.

Which surprises me.

Doesnt mean he wont go back to Mac.

But Zappe is really in this and looks like he's taking it from Mac

I can’t believe what I’m witnessing…

Rob and ken.... Zappe can't throw deep.

Jones would have thrown an int there. Guaranteed.

What the hell is happening

What a catch.

OMG THERES A QB CONTROVERSY IN NEW ENGLAND I FEEL LIKE I’M A YOUNG ADULT AGAIN

Bill kept riding Zappe even when Mac kept saying he was good to go. Finally Bill said "okay here you go Mac - now that you're absolutely 100% healthy and not at all injured, go do it" - he throws a pick and Bill says "sorry bro lol Bailey don't do that ****"

Holy Cornpop

What a throw and catch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes