PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship Pats@ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahones playing like rookie against Belichick. Brady epic comeback after epic mistake and loose throws.
Van Noy great. Defense great..

SO FAR.. ! 60 MNUTES..! LET'S GGGOOO!!!

Up by 14 even though losing turnover battle. Defense lights out so far.

Was kind of meh on losing Gordon because I wanted to see what Dorsett could do with the opportunity. He's making plays. Great job adjusting to that pass.
Gordon is elite talent that if he could have kept his nose clean (maybe literally) could have been one of GREATEST WR of all time without a doubt.....Dorsett is a fine average WR for Pats and yes that was a hell of a catch ....but apples and oranges in comparison to Dorsett

Only two plays pissed me off that half.

However they likely equaled 10 points.

Keep a close eye on the officiating in the second half, folks. Just sayin'. New York would like nothing better than another basketball game for a Super Bowl.

Also a sad point

I called the Brady pick before it happened. He was on a crazy streak of no picks and it had to end sometime.

We might completely suck at drafting WRs and second round DBs but our running backs are rubbing their nuts all over the Chiefs defense. 30 minutes to go boys !!!

Gordon is elite talent that if he could have kept his nose clean (maybe literally) could have been one of GREATEST WR of all time without a doubt.....Dorsett is a fine average WR for Pats and yes that was a hell of a catch ....but apples and oranges in comparison to Dorsett

Who’s Gordon?

Just need to outscore KC in the 2nd half. Michel and White are our X factors.

I hate to get ahead of myself, esp. against the Chiefs, but holy F***, 30 min. from another SB appearance.

How spoiled are WE?

The defense needs to stay aggressive in the second half especially on the first drive

Lots of pressure for the Chiefs to score on the opening drive here

They can either instantly wipe out momentum of first half......or REALLY increase the restlessness/tightness of the stadium without a score

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes