PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to see what he has. A start where he has a week of practice would be good to see.
I don’t. Just because he’s on the team doesn’t mean he’s worth starting. Plenty of QB projects come in and ride the bench a few years. It doesn’t mean they are magic waiting to get their chance

Well if you grab Lawrence its pretty damn easy. Plus you can then trade for a big time receiver if you want.
How many of the can’t miss #1 picks in the last 10 years won SBs?

Wow Edelman is mad

Reactions: Ian
We officially suck. In my eyes this shows who carried the team for 20 years and it wasn't BB. He did a fine job destroying our team. We have a Pats party at the nursing home next week. I almost want to cancel it so my guys don't have to see the massacre that's going to take place

Meyers deserves more burn. He consistently plays hard

Defense playing tough here, they want to give my prediction of 3 picks this quarter by Stidham a reality

Put Edelman in at QB now. Cmon have some fun with this and give us some entertainment!

Imagine if Kraft didn't get caught and feel the need to reconstruct the Patriot's image he single handedly tarnished. Potentially coming off a Superbowl win (depending on when AB's suspension dropped) with Brady, AB, and Gronk this year.

• Interesting
Reactions: Ian
My man Jules is done.

Top 3 and maybe one overall if they play their cards right. That Seattle game was a mirage. It got me thinking they were better than they are.

Tank the two jets games like youre playing for the superbowl and we're golden.

can we lose both games to the JET‘s and be in position to pick 1st overall ?

I'm starting to think brady had alot to do with those 6 superbowl wins...........
Yeah no offense to Bill....but he got lucky....Great coach but Brady was the catalyst for success....he’s looking very good in TB right now too....hope he gets another ring

Pretty much every report was he viewed it as a respect thing and that’s when he set himself up for a way out
As much as Brady wanted to retire a Patriot, BB did him a favor because he'd be rotting here.

Well...Cam did say before..."we never seen this Cam"

He was right!

My man Jules is done.

Naw. He just couldn't find the motivation when his bromance ended up in divorce through no fault of his own.

He wants out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes