PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judon just got kicked outta the club on that TD

It was a successful season. A disaster of an ending. The Pats‘ defense has already conceded. Time to look to free agency and the draft.
Given how the team looked after the bye, in my opinion it can't be regarded as successful. Playoff entry can only mask huge problems we have on all phases of the game.

Something is wrong with this team since the bye week. My kids at the Hall played tougher than this.

People want to compare this defense to the collapse of the 2019 defense, but at least the 2019 defense could stop a drive or two here and there at the end of the season.

Wise just getting tossed five yards back on the TD run.

Allen is damn good.

Where is the pride? This is worse than Baltimore in 2009

I'm glad we have Mac... but definitely gonna need a great offseason.

It's too Bad Bradys busy tomorrow because we need him right now.

Neither Barmore nor Godcheaux are holding up at the point of attack. The former is understandable. He’s injured. Godcheaux has been bad all year. He’s getting blown about 3-4 yards off the ball. And what we’ve seen all year, we are seeing again today - interior OL are regularly getting a hat on our Mike.

Great defense and to think Mayo is out here taking interviews:evil:.

I’ll never forgive whoever made that f’ing “is anyone actually afraid of the Bills” thread.

Well, let's see Mac sling it. I know there's tons of time left and they could technically still run a bit, but they'll really need to start throwing a lot. If the Bills lead increases any more, I'm turning this off so I can read my book.

Aight, imma head out ......

In all seriousness this D stinks

Team stumbled into the playoffs. Not surprised they continue to struggle.

Beating up the dregs of the NFL gave us a false sense or pride in this overrated trash Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes