PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Elandon Roberts Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to really be enjoying himself out there. There was one block in particular he sprung Sony for an extra 8 yards, and was shimmying around. Loved seeing that.

I will be surprised if Roberts does not have a reception before the Patriots playoff run is over.

The next logical step is for him to catch a pass or two and hopefully it is a touchdown pass. To put that on film for opponents to consider would give us an added dimension.
Roberts really relishing the role. Can't wait to see him make a rec of pa
I’m hoping they save it for the right moment in a postseason game. No reason to put it on tape, as I don’t think the benefits of drawing coverage near the goal line outweigh the element of surprise.

Either way, it’s freaking awesome to see Roberts’ quote. It shows the fight and heart in this team. It shows leadership, and it shows some much needed swagger.

It's inevitable that they'll throw to him. Curious if they'll do it next week against Miami.

The way Elandon Roberts has taken to his new role, the enthusiasm he plays with, it is clear why he was voted a team captain. He works hard every rep.

He was so good yesterday, he should consider a permanent switch.

EMZoynGWsAAJwY5.jpg:large

NFL asking Pats for emails and texts in the filming of Bengals coaches backs on the sidelines. This isn't going to end well. What a joke.

He's definitely improving as a blocker. He's always been a thumper on D, but he often would be out of position when asked to do anything else. They found a way to put his best attribute to good use doing something that may be less complicated.

I'm so glad Elandon Roberts isn't on defense anymore chasing players from way behind. And helping recreate a minor semblance of a running game.

In defense of his...detractor :D...he was very clearly much more comfortable at FB yesterday than any game prior. His timing was much better, his blocking much smoother. Maybe the actual reason BB likes him is that he's a super quick study?

NFL asking Pats for emails and texts in the filming of Bengals coaches backs on the sidelines. This isn't going to end well. What a joke.

Need some help, sir? This is the Elandon Roberts Appreciation thread. You're looking for the thread in aisle 5. :D

The entire blocking game has improved with all the new fullbacks! :D

I'm so glad Elandon Roberts isn't on defense anymore chasing players from way behind.

He also runs thru where the mother****er isn't, if you recall. As I said elsethread, give him a FBs number and open his spot in the LB Corps to another prospect/project (Munson would have looked good there).

His true calling has always been just run like a freight train into a brick wall of huge dudes as fullback. NOT as linebacker. He was as good at linebacker as Jordan Richard was at safety. At least he found his calling. And it may have saved the running game.

The way Elandon Roberts has taken to his new role, the enthusiasm he plays with, it is clear why he was voted a team captain. He works hard every rep.
To respond to your inquiry in the other thread which is now closed:

EB3twehUYAgjOvE.jpg
upload_2019-12-23_19-28-15.jpeg

So you have an expansion team. OK.

Silver stripeless helmets, blue jerseys like everybody else in the league, drab grey pants and a frowning logo. OK.

Destroying the best logo and uniforms, with patriotic American Red, White & Blue, proudly worn for 32 years and unanimously preferred by another sold out Foxborough stadium crowd:

Ugly and insulting.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-23_19-27-25.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-23_19-27-25.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2019-12-23_19-27-38.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-23_19-27-38.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back