PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Elandon Roberts Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The key to the end of this season was obvious. We needed some players to step up and elevate their games.

Elandon stepped up and took on a new position.

He played a great deal of offensive snaps tonight, and while he’s nowhere near a Develin, I thought he was quite a bit better than Jakob Johnson, which for a converted LB is pretty damn remarkable.

Tip of the hat to you, #52!!!!!!

Threw some key blocks. He played well.

Is there a person on this board who dislikes Roberts? I can't imagine so.

To me, this is about BB.

Was just saying, this is one of the reasons to love BB. He has a global view of football. He doesn’t getting locked in on “one way”. Or “he plays defense”. How can we win ? Who can do this / that ?

Roberts has been gone above and beyond and is really helping the running game.

I think it says a world about his personality and commitment that he is willing to take this assignment on.

The next logical step is for him to catch a pass or two and hopefully it is a touchdown pass. To put that on film for opponents to consider would give us an added dimension.

Is there a person on this board who dislikes Roberts? I can't imagine so.

You might as well ask this question while having a smoke lit while filling up your car...

You might as well ask this question while having a smoke lit while filling up your car...

giphy.gif

The key to the end of this season was obvious. We needed some players to step up and elevate their games.

Elandon stepped up and took on a new position.

He played a great deal of offensive snaps tonight, and while he’s nowhere near a Develin, I thought he was quite a bit better than Jakob Johnson, which for a converted LB is pretty damn remarkable.

Tip of the hat to you, #52!!!!!!
Amen....Great Patriot

Roberts is a very useful player once he's excused from scenarios where he doesn't excel. I'm glad the coaching staff kept faith with the guy even when he was being torched in coverage by quick backs and tight ends who he had no business dealing with.

I will be surprised if Roberts does not have a reception before the Patriots playoff run is over.
Yup

From the gdt
Roberts really relishing the role. Can't wait to see him make a rec of pa

FOOTBALL PLAYER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case