PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Night 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB's trying to transform his Defense into something unusual, I think.

Allen? What did I miss?

Allen the DT from the Bucs we signed a few weeks back...

No surprise we traded away #139 that we got in the Gronk trade. I didn’t think there was any chance they would select a player at that spot that would forever be compared to Gronk. I think we will do the same next year with the comp pick we get for Brady.

Raiders trade: Pick 91, Pick 159. Patriots trade: Pick 100, 139, 172.

If he can catch the ball i'm happy. I don't care much about the blocking to be honest. That is a luxury at the TE position. It is easier to teach a pass catching TE to block to a servicable level than to teach a blocking TE to run routes and make plays.
It’s not whether they can taught to block.

It’s whether they want to block.

I thought he was the best in-line/Y TE in the draft.

He and Kmet were the only two that I thought would develop into starters. Asiasi was way more dynamic down the field. He's not as big and he has character issues, which is why I wasn't sure if we'd take him, but I really liked watching his ability downfield.

Ahh, and Duvernay is gone. I thought he'd be interesting as an Edelman replacement.

If Asiasi busts, the Captain will have the nickname covered. Devin Assy-Assy.
You don't need a snarky nickname for Asiasi. His last name literally means "so-so" in Spanish.

Que Paso?

Sigh.... Asi-asi.

The plus is there is no WAY this dude is NOT an upgrade from Ryan Izzo. It is literally impossible as long as he can get himself on the field.

9-7 is more than doable unless Stidham is a disaster.
13-3

7JhUcSq.gif

You guys are focusing way too much on the pats draft picks and not enough on roger goodells increasingly drunk performance in this draft. Its making me like this guy again

Ravens just got a great slot receiver.

Well tomorrow target Proche Keene fotu and OL. We didn’t go QB today so that alone makes me happy.

You guys are focusing way too much on the pats draft picks and not enough on roger goodells increasingly drunk performance in this draft. Its making me like this guy again

Is Goodellbot running out of power?

So LaCosse with the pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots