PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Night 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will turn out to be a very good pick.

PFF likes the Pats pick, violent tackler, 4.3 speed, 96% athletic 6'2" 220lbs, longest wingspan among DBs.

I'd be the first person to **** on a pick but ultimately safety is a position of need. Chung is old. It's not a bad pick. I'm not in love with it but it could be a far worse pick.

Unbelievable lol

Is he a Safety at least?
D2 safety that analysts had to struggle to find tape on....at a school I’ve never heard of....wow....

LOL okay. IDK about that pick. They do need young blood at safety but LB would probably be more impactful. I would have liked it more if they didn't resign McCourty for such big money.

Also what about Joejuan Williams? Isn't the plan for him to get more snaps at some point?

Think about all of the talent we missed out on in the 2017 draft. I see it happening again

Ahhhhhh LOL

Bill trolling with cash on the table and the husky at the helm.

Let us GO!

What, a safety from Bridgewater State not available?

EWZ_X9MXYAkrXI_

Are you ****ing kidding me. Another ****ing DB in the second round. Who TF is this guy? Might as well have traded down. Did the dog make the selection?

BB outsmarts himself again. His problem in the 2nd round is he thinks he's the smartest man in the room. The problem with that is you are never the smartest man in the room

Bill is actually the smartest person in the room most of the time. By the way, since you're clearly new to rooting for the team I just wanted to say - welcome to the fandom!

I would like to congratulate SCHEFTER. When he said that « their player would still be there at 37 » he was 100% spot on.

Yeah he's not. He was the best player at the Senior Bowl and he's a freak.

Optimism is not appreciated around here! (LOL)

Need feedback, should I be angry or happy!?!?

Perhaps form a reaction on your own and not let others on here (who are often never happy with anything) influence it?

I don't hate the pick because I knew we were taking a safety to begin with.

Once Harmon was moved, taking a safety was a certainty. The "when" was the only question, and at least this guy won't be out there running with a piano on his back.

yep. very solid pick.
just watching . impressive . a stud unlike the more hyped S
could be long needed legit TE stop weapon incl. move TE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back