PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Day 1 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have Cooks and Kupp, wide receiver isn't a need. I can see them taking a Chase Winovich or Dre'Mont Jones. Or Sweat if they clear him but I think he's off boards.
And reynolds

I'm greedy...hell, you're all greedy...let's get GREEDY! What a fit. All these super bowls and we wnat more...slogan???? LET'S GET GREEDY!

perfect fit all the way around

They have Cooks and Kupp, wide receiver isn't a need. I can see them taking a Chase Winovich or Dre'Mont Jones. Or Sweat if they clear him but I think he's off boards.

Yup. Rams could give Donald some help.

DK Metcalf is an incredibly high risk high value option. AJ Brown is a low risk high value option. Tough to choose which you'd want.

At this point if we do make a selection my bet is on Greedy

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I would be very surprised considering the Patriots have Dawson banked.

If we don't trade the pick, which is a big if, I would think we take O-line with our pick. Seems like all top D-lineman gone and I don't think we take wide out in the 1st.

Haha did NFLN just tipped it as DK Metcalf???

Just got hack from avengers. It was ok, nothing amazing. 3 out of 10.

Looks like I missed nothing. Who we looking to get?

Greedy, more like Grabby

Hawks are taking there time on this one
or the Seahawks from 30th pick are going to run up to hand in their cards.

The iron man is dead. I cannot care less about anything.

You hit see Jaylon Ferguson to the Seahawks - I haven’t seen any leaks, just that he was being linked earlier today.

Just got hack from avengers. It was ok, nothing amazing. 3 out of 10.

Looks like I missed nothing. Who we looking to get?
Someone’s gonna ban you.

Of all of that, the only thing I think that anyone has a problem with is saying "emotionally stable". What you describe is not emotional stability, they are characteristics that you prefer in people. They are not the same thing.
Maybe his grandmother died this morning, I dont know his life.

But generally speaking my prefernece if for cerebral players.

What would you say if Sam Darnold started crying last year and repeated himself saying " Man Im just thanking god right now man" and kept crying.

For positions that rely more on raw emotion I overlook that stuff a little bit.

I'm going with trade for Rosen if they like him. I disagree with people thinking he's a mid-round pick at this point and good chance he won't be available tomorrow. Risk:reward here. Potential 15-year franchise QB; ideal physical talent and IQ at the position with a few years of tutelage under TB12. Rosen is the best QB in this draft and maybe the best QB in the last few years besides Mahomes. The Cardinals were so horrible last year...the Patriots have plenty of time to rebuild his confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back