PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Day 1 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't trade the pick, which is a big if, I would think we take O-line with our pick. Seems like all top D-lineman gone and I don't think we take wide out in the 1st.
Watch it be a quarterback.

No one Will do that

One never knows. In 2007 the 49ers traded #28 for their 2008 first-rounder and 2007 fourth-rounder . . . and we all know how that turned out. :)

I'm going with trade for Rosen if they like him. I disagree with people thinking he's a mid-round pick at this point and good chance he won't be available tomorrow. Risk:reward here. Potential 15-year franchise QB; ideal physical talent and IQ at the position with a few years of tutelage under TB12. Rosen is the best QB in this draft and maybe the best QB in the last few years besides Mahomes. The Cardinals were so horrible last year...the Patriots have plenty of time to rebuild his confidence.

Rosen is trash. Trust me. The guy we want will be available next year and his name is "heir" Jordan Love.

SEA fan Mina Kimes is going mental on the ESPN Twitter show.

Eh. Stay and pick.

If I stayed up just watch BB trade out of the spot and also have @edkk323 spoil the Marvel story line for me....
...I’m going to be really really pissed.

If I stayed up just watch BB trade out of the spot and also have @edkk323 spoil the Marvel story line for me....
...I’m going to be really really pissed.

I am just a messenger... like the message or not..
I have not seen the movie.

Collier's an interesting pick. At worst he's an elite run stuffer.

Seahawks trade pick to the Giants.

They better stay away from our guy!

Love LJ Collier personally. Didn't think 1st round but still love the player.
Looks like the value has flattened out and teams boards will be all over the place.

DreMont Jones prob goes early 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back