PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Bengals/Steelers Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
god im loving this game! Its gonna be nice to see Hines Ward balling his eyes out after today

Sean Morey in for Q. Morgan ! :rofl:

Patskers said:
god im loving this game! Its gonna be nice to see Hines Ward balling his eyes out after today

wow, I didn't realize so many of you guys had a hate on for the Steelers. I actually like their style of play and I think Hines Ward is the best WR in football.

oh that is BS! they call a personal foul on cincy for that! you gotta be kidding me

Patskers said:
oh that is BS! they call a personal foul on cincy for that! you gotta be kidding me

It was a legit call....

we don't like the Steelers because Moosejaw Cowher has a big mouth and zero brains....this mutt has NEVER made an adjustment in a game in his life...watch him...he'll just stand there all game and stick his jaw out...like the moron he is

PATSNUTme said:
It's still early. But, it looking like the Colts.

Next week is going to be tough either way--and although the only chance we have to host the AFCC game is by Pit winning, i find myself cheering for CIN. Only because my disdain for Pit is too much for me to deal with. Especially after the hit on Palmer and all of their smack talk on the field today.

Not an Achilles for Henry. A right knee injury.. Supposedly hurt it on the 66 yard reception.

OntarioPatsFan said:
wow, I didn't realize so many of you guys had a hate on for the Steelers. I actually like their style of play and I think Hines Ward is the best WR in football.

It's not a hate on--Pittsburgh is simply sleaze.

TD Willie Parker

I know that if the Squealers win we might get a AFC Championship game at home, but I can't do it. I can't root for them. They took out Brady in 2001 they took out Harrison, and now they took out Palmer. I hope Cincy wins, and the Worthlessburger and his pals get blown out.

DaBruinz said:
It was a legit call....

Considering the crap the Pitt Defense was doing to TJ Houshmanzadeh, it wasnt legit at all

Well, TD Steelers.

Ah, well. It's still looking pretty good for Cincinnati. They are holding together quite well considering the injuries that have happened.

Bengals showed their blitz way too early.

10-7 now. Cincy's defense was nowhere to be seen on that screen. Its going to be a shootout

Joker said:
we don't like the Steelers because Moosejaw Cowher has a big mouth and zero brains....this mutt has NEVER made an adjustment in a game in his life...watch him...he'll just stand there all game and stick his jaw out...like the moron he is
Which is why I love Gentle Bill in a big game, like the AFCC in Foxboro.

I'd like to get another home game too... but honestly, if they could do it... it'd be MUCH sweeter to win AT Denver AND Indy.

I've pretty much accepted that the Rodney Harrison hit was happenstance. This is violent game, and people are gonna get hurt. It's better for us if the Steelers win.

Joker said:

I guess that's why he's 141-82-1 as a head coach and has had 11 winning seasons vs. 3 losing ones. Not to mention he's fielded a top-10 defence in all but 4 of his coaching years. Yeah, he's developmentally delayed alright.

PatsFan-NH said:
I know that if the Squealers win we might get a AFC Championship game at home, but I can't do it. I can't root for them. They took out Brady in 2001 they took out Harrison, and now they took out Palmer. I hope Cincy wins, and the Worthlessburger and his pals get blown out.
Who is rooting? It doesn't matter who wins, because Cincy is starting to wake up to playoff football hitting and will hit Denver that hard now that they know how what playoff level means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye