PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Bengals/Steelers Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seymour93 said:
Dirty, dirty Steelers. SO typical of them.

The playoff's are tough with a lot of big hits, poking in the face etc. but you don't intentionally mangle someone's knee like that.

Na_polian said:
Looked to me like the Steeler player was blocked into him. Not intentional at all, IMHO.

He wasnt blocked into him at all. He just fell on Carsons knee on his own. That was dirty IMO

Seymour93 said:
Dirty, dirty Steelers. SO typical of them.
Wasn't intentional.

Ugh, it's like the life has been sucked out of this game.

Bella*chick said:
Yes, that is what they are saying. Lewis has calmed down, so it was just an accident.

Still terrible, though.

I didn't think it was when it happened either. This is gonna be a brutal game, though, either way. If they keep beating each other like this, we'll see ejections, injuries, fights, and whichever team wins is gonna be in sad shape for next weekend.

Cmon where all those flags on Pitt?

A cheap shot to TJ's head in the end zone on the overthrow.

Bella*chick said:
I get ill just watching the replay.

Lewis is POed. I don't even blame him....wherever the Steelers go, blown knees follow.

That's why we wanted the JAGS. ;)

And why Pittsburgh going to Indy first is not a bad deal....

Chris Henry hurt. Steelers talking sh*t after every play.

thats all Pitt does is talk sh*t. But usually come playoff time they cant back it up

MoLewisrocks said:
That's why we wanted the JAGS. ;)

And why Pittsburgh going to Indy first is not a bad deal....

LOL, oh, you are right! I mean, the last two years when we have met Pitt in the regular season, we have had season ending injuries galore. Luckily, in the playoffs last year we set it right.

I don't know why, but I am feeling very disappointed for Cincinnati fans. It has been so long for them, and this has been about as ominous a start as you could imagine. :(

I thought Kimo's hit was intentional. True, he did get blocked into Carson's direction but that didn't make him wrap him arms around Carson's ankles!

Flying Fungi said:
MCL or ACL at the worst, sprain at the minimum

they are saying that kimo was blocked into him, but it sure looked like he grabbed palmer's lower leg
Sure he grabbed Palmer's leg, how many times has Bru or one of the other guys crawled to grab a QBs leg to make a play.

What we are seeing is why I preferred to not play Pit in the wild card game, they are the only team in the AFC who can match a Patriot team physically. And just like we ring people's bells (Geno and Troy last night), they carry a little lumber themselves - Cincy may win, but Denver will have an easier time of it after this game.

Seymour93 said:
I thought Kimo's hit was intentional. True, he did get blocked into Carson's direction but that didn't make him wrap him arms around Carson's ankles!

exactly

ten characters

Seymour93 said:

Good point. However, one could theoretically make a guess he didn't know the pass was off yet...

BUt, on an unrelated note, looks like Henry went down with no one around him at all. Just dropped on his own. Weird.

Chris Henrty goes down also.... Looks like an Achilles...

Lets see how the Cincy Defense responds to the injuries

Seymour93 said:

That's exactly how I saw it. It reminded me of that hit they put on Brady in the 2001 AFC Championship game. I thought that hit was dirty then and to this day my opinion has not changed. :mad:

The skirt on the sideline just reported that Kimo hit Seymour's knee. Possible reinjury...

It has been a long time since I've seen a game with this much pushing and shoving after every single play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back