PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Bills at Chiefs

Chiefs are like a steroid on offense. Unstoppable at times. That Bucs defense will have to play very well.

Allen making Tebow-esque decision.
This stage is too big for the Bills. Lol

Holy **** Allen throw the ball away

Bills being Bills right to the bitter end.

Ooh- suspensions coming? Lmao chefs

Sad the Bills couldnt keep it competitive
Sad the Browns couldn't take out the KC Woman Beaters when the game was handed to them on a silver platter. Bills were exposed tonight, and last years against Houston. This is most likely who Allen is- a poor man's Peyton Manning.

Chiefs are like a steroid on offense. Unstoppable at times. That Bucs defense will have to play very well.

chiefs are going to score on them, period

they need to limit turnovers, maximize red zone chances (TDs vs FGs), and try for sustained drives that result in TDs......the game becomes a track meet, KC is going to win

That was on Allen throwing the football at his head. Don’t know why that wasn’t flagged
Yup. I thought Okafor was being a ****, but that was bush league **** from Allen. You got your ass handed to you and threw a cheap shot and incited this

Reactions: sb1
Maybe it's the hockey player in me, but I love the OLineman coming to Josh Allen's side.....

But Allen started it all, really dumb to do that. And throw the ball away!!!

I still don’t get why Bills fans think of Allen as the second coming.
He looks much better in the regular season. And it's been a long time since they have had an abouve average QB. Not sure he has a high enough football IQ to be a franchise QB.

I had the chiefs 27-24 in the picks so I like that FG

So throwing a punch is an ejection but body checking into an unaware player after the play is over isn't ?

rodgers coaching staff failed him
Rodgers failed Rodgers-nothing on 3 plays from the 8. 2nd time in the game. LaFleur had little confidence he would score on 4th down

Why is no one here giving the bucs a chance? They just shut down Brees and Rodgers. That's more impressive than beating the Browns and Bills

They also have just as many amazing skill players as the chiefs do.
I think they will win. But their defense terrifies me. It is going to have to play well for four quarters. That is hardly a given.

chiefs are going to score on them, period

they need to limit turnovers, maximize red zone chances (TDs vs FGs), and try for sustained drives that result in TDs......the game becomes a track meet, KC is going to win

This is a different Bucs team. The first game they got pressure on mahomes. I agree with you if they spot them 17 points again. Also they played zone in that game. Bucs are playing much differently now.

This is a different Bucs team. The first game they got pressure on mahomes. I agree with you if they spot them 17 points again. Also they played zone in that game. Bucs are playing much differently now.
and so is KC...they were on cruise control much of this season

Yup. I thought Okafor was being a ****, but that was bush league **** from Allen. You got your ass handed to you and threw a cheap shot and incited this
Okafor was still being a **** and brought him down after the whistle. Still a ***** move by Allen though. And I still love watching the O linemen put dudes down lol.

I think they will win. But their defense terrifies me. It is going to have to play well for four quarters. That is hardly a given.

Watching them sack and get turnovers from Rodgers and the Packers who had 48tds I think they will be fine.

People selling this packers team short

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back