PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Bills at Chiefs

and so is KC...they were on cruise control much of this season

And I think they're going to pay for that.

You can't just cruise through the season and then just flip it on like a switch.

my early pick right now would be the same as this game.....34 - 24 chiefs

Sorry @GreenCow

good season. Tough way to finish.

They’re running the ball a lot better and this offense is completely different now.
Really? Look at tonight. Great run by Fournette. But a lot of 1 and 2 yard gains on 1st down.

Really? Look at tonight. Great run by Fournette. But a lot of 1 and 2 yard gains on 1st down.

They will stick with it. Chiefs offense has been consistent all year long. The Bucs haven’t but they’re picking up now. It will be a good game and not resemble this awful game by the bills.

Lol @ Romo being optimistic about the Pats next year being back in contention.

Hope he’s right but I wouldn’t count on it.

Lol @ Romo being optimistic about the Pats next year being back in contention.

Hope he’s right but I wouldn’t count on it.

I wonder who in the world will challenge the chefs. Allen crapped his pants tonight. Not a fan of lamar. Mayfield showed you some things but i don’t trust him. Ridiculous right now they’re going for back to back.

Bucs need a healthy antonio brown just to give them another option.

I wonder who in the world will challenge the chefs. Allen crapped his pants tonight. Not a fan of lamar. Mayfield showed you some things but i don’t trust him. Ridiculous right now they’re going for back to back.
I think Bucs and Green Bay can take them

If the Chiefs won the coin toss against the Patriots it's likely Mahomes would of scored and now would of been to the SuperBowl all 3 years he started.

You can't just cruise through the season and then just flip it on like a switch.

actually you've seen it quite a bit out of teams that have won already.....teams that have won and kept much of their key personnel intact have cruised through portions of the season and built to make the run......it's hard to keep that intensity going all year long

case in point this forum.......how many years did we see that loss in miami, or a fluke bills pounding early in the season and seen many here predict the patriots demise......

and this year has made it even more obvious......with no real off season workouts, no real pre season, this year has been a slow build for the top teams.......one could make the case for TB in the same boat, but they were more of a work in progress than the chiefs.....the chiefs know what they have, they know what they have to do.......if they play anything close to a complete game, TB is going to have to play perfectly.....i'll be rooting for them, because, well, **** the chiefs......but they are really, really good when they are on

Watching them sack and get turnovers from Rodgers and the Packers who had 48tds I think they will be fine.

People selling this packers team short
Worst season by a QB throwing 48 tds ever:p

Didn't they just do that?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back