PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Bills at Chiefs

I really want Brady to win it all, but that KC team is something else, they solid on offense and their defense with them blitzes will be a nightmare.
All depends if the Bucs WR come to play.

They should have tried covering that Kelce guy. He's pretty good.

Hill and Kelce almost combined for 300 yards. 290. Joke of a defensive game plan by the bills. Nobody else did nothing for the chefs.

I really want Brady to win it all, but that KC team is something else, they solid on offense and their defense with them blitzes will be a nightmare.
All depends if the Bucs WR come to play.

Chiefs are not unbeatable. The Bucs have the players to take them down.

daddy...%2Bwhat%2Bis%2Bit%2Blike%2Bto%2Bwin%2Ba%2Bsuperbowl.jpg

Kc looks scary right now. Itll take quite an upset for tampa to pull this off imo

TB safety health is going to be a huge factor

Kc looks scary right now. Itll take quite an upset for tampa to pull this off imo
I don’t think it’s an upset. The Bucs are a talented team. Chiefs won’t be getting the team they beat back in late november. Getting a good start will help. Also not spot them 17 points to start the game.

Bucs can win it. But i trust andy reid to make better adjustments than arians .

Nah Hill had a historic game last time and KC barely survived.

Nah Hill had a historic game last time and KC barely survived.
If you removed the first quarter in that game where Bowles decided stupidly to play single coverage against Hill, the Bucs held Mahomes to 110 yards passing in the second half and only 10 points in the last 3 quarters!

Today game against the Bills were their biggest margin of victory since the jets, they won a lot game this year by only 3 points. They are not blowing teams away every game.

Kenny “the Bills made Belichick look stupid” Stills played 0 snaps in his Bills career.

Terrible game.

I shut it off at halftime knowing it was over. Allen is the reincarnation of Drew Bledsoe. Rocket arm and a terrible erratic decision maker. I still believe that there is hope for him, but time is running out as Allen earns the reputation as a choker.

Has anybody seen Green Cow around?

Allen needs to learn to get rid of the ball strategically when the play isn’t there and pressure is on instead of taking 10+ yard sacks. Looked like Tebow doing that.

The decisions to kick those field goals made me shake my head in disbelief. When you're that close to the opponents' end zone AND you're behind? You gotta go for the TD. Field goals are not beating the Chiefs.

The decisions to kick those field goals made me shake my head in disbelief. When you're that close to the opponents' end zone AND you're behind? You gotta go for the TD. Field goals are not beating the Chiefs.
Especially against the league’s worst red zone defense

bowles needs to change his attitude of blitizing and pressuring and play coverage . Pats have had a very good blue print of kinda handling mahomes. But if he continues to pressure and let hill run deep, it will again be over in the 1st Q.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back