PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Bills at Chiefs

seems like Brady and Mahomes were on a collision course. I imagined this matchup before the season even started

I still don’t get why Bills fans think of Allen as the second coming.

Bucs are going to win the Super Bowl.

I like your optimism lol. You have stuck with it for awhile. It would be so sweet for tom. Gonna have to execute on all levels.

Reactions: sb1
Why is no one here giving the bucs a chance? They just shut down Brees and Rodgers. That's more impressive than beating the Browns and Bills

They also have just as many amazing skill players as the chiefs do.

I still don’t get why Bills fans think of Allen as the second coming.

Horrible game for him. The AFC right now is weak. You just need to hope these young kids can challenge mahomes. I am not a fan of mayfield or Jackson.

Why is no one here giving the bucs a chance? They just shut down Brees and Rodgers. That's more impressive than beating the Browns and Bills

They also have just as many amazing skill players as the chiefs do.

Yes it’s crazy talk! Not to mentioned they will be in a surrounding they know. I expect a good game.

The Bills look like they don't belong. Maybe the stage was too big for them.

I think this is the right championship game, TB vs KC, ratings will be up. The TB defense needs to really do well or they going to get blown out.

Yes it’s crazy talk! Not to mentioned they will be in a surrounding they know. I expect a good game.
I think KC has the edge, but I know to never ever underestimate TB12. Bucs can definitely win that game. Should be a good one :)

Brady will have to play his best for this to even be a good game if he turns it over and Evans and Godwin drop the football like they have been the Chiefs might rout them.

Hill and Kelce had a combined 357 yards against the Pats in their last 3 games against them. Today they have 290 yards.

bills are such frauds

Belichick may yet help Brady win again. Suspect Tampa will look at a lot of Pats -KC film at the NE defense

Problem is they don't have the deep personnel that we do.

I really cant stand people talking about the bright future of losing teams.

There is more evidence historically of teams spiraling towards mediocrity than anything else.

Remember how the Falcons had a bright future with a young great core ? Or the Seahawks ?

Yeah.. every season is its own beast.

you really can't beat this chiefs team trying to go toe to toe with them offensively.......

I think this is the right championship game, TB vs KC, ratings will be up. The TB defense needs to really do well or they going to get blown out.

Different bucs team. The KC defense is not unstoppable. If brady gets time he will cut that defense up.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Bills are effectively playing for a better looking score.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back