PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 49ers @ Cowboys Playoff Thread

I just want to see the cowgirls lose so that I can see Jerrah lose his sh*t

At this rate, it will be SF at GB next Saturday and Arizona/LAR at Tampa Bay on Sunday...
Arizona is also my potential upset special. Horrible matchup for the Rams struggling D.

You think Brady stays if they had double dipped and took the combo of Samuel/Brown, Samuel/Metcalf or Metcalf/Brown?
Maybe. At the time I thought they should have traded for diggs. I think if Bill would have done that Brady would have stayed but that is just my opinion

Well you can’t do much against that

Realy liked the formation with the 2 extra OL in the backfield. Pretty Innovative. Woldn't mind see the pats use that formation.

Well, the problem of course is that the Niners are incapable of holding a lead, so this was inevitable. It is at least a 75% chance they will lose the lead at some point.

Diggs and JC are very similar getting picks, can give up yardage.

Realy liked the formation with the 2 extra OL in the backfield. Pretty Innovative. Woldn't mind see the pats use that formation.

When was the last time we did any thing innovative on offense?

Did you guys see this? What the heck Arian?

SF might regret settling for so many FGs.

Arizona is also my potential upset special. Horrible matchup for the Rams struggling D.
Arizona and the Rams are both frauds. Soft as Charmin. I said this months ago when zona only had 1 loss. Deus sniffed at me lol. I said it back then and i'll say it again- Bucs and GB only legit SB threats in nfc- except i also said beware of the niners- a physical team. Dallas is also soft. If Bucs were 100% healthy they repeat. They still might. But other than them nobody in nfc scares me. KC is probably the 2nd best team in the nfl. A healthy tenn might be 3rd.

Arizona and the Rams are both frauds. Soft as Charmin. I said this months ago when zona only had 1 loss. Deus sniffed at me lol. I said it back then and i'll say it again- Bucs and GB only legit SB threats in nfc- except i also said beware of the niners- a physical team. Dallas is also soft. If Bucs were 100% healthy they repeat. They still might. But other than them nobody in nfc scares me. KC is probably the 2nd best team in the nfl. A healthy tenn might be 3rd.
Deus doesn't know his ass from his elbow. Even Bucs fans think so

Stupid ****ing Jerruh Jones never anticipated the angle of the sun in January at this time and day. Costly drops and misses by his receivers at the end of the first half because they were blinded.

Great start boys with two false starts in a row on third down

That aged well roughing the punter

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes