PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 1

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly we have money to spend so the fact we haven't signed anyone of any stature yet suggests we are struggling to convince free agents to sign with us. If we lose out on Ridley and Onwenu it's not going to feel great around here.

Not really a bad look, a ton of money for a RB who averaged under 4.0 YPC for the second time in three years. NYG aren’t going anywhere and don’t really need him for any rebuild. A 26 year old RB in this league can be considered on the downside

Dont know what ya’ll worried about. We’re gonna CLEEEEAAAN up day 3.

Packers get Josh Jacobs. I really wanted him.

Clearly we have money to spend so the fact we haven't signed anyone of any stature yet suggests we are struggling to convince free agents to sign with us. If we lose out on Ridley and Onwenu it's not going to feel great around here.
That’s not necessarily the case. If they’re honing in on resigning Onwenu above bringing in somebody else they need to square that up first.

Cousins to Atlanta takes Atlanta out of the running to move up for a QB.

This is been like. Lying in bed and your wife walks in and says

“I’ll be right back. I’m going to take a quick shower”

20 minutes later she comes back in with Flannels and a anti aging facial mask on

Kinda kills the mood

It's been 3.5 hours.

Packers get Josh Jacobs. I really wanted him.
Josh Jacob’s couldn’t break a tackle to save his life last year. He had the same YPC as Zeke last year and about 100 more yards total

That’s not necessarily the case. If they’re honing in on resigning Onwenu above bringing in somebody else they need to square that up first.
If they decide it’s wise to pay a guard 20M+ with all of the issues at other premium positions that need to be shored up over the next few seasons, I might just **** a brick and it’s not gonna feel nice.

These IOL numbers are just silly. I don’t mean to offend anyone here by giving Bill credit but perhaps he knew that this was coming when three out of the first four picks on day 3 last year were IOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back