PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 1

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty steep for a guy who just hadn’t done much prior to his breakout season last year.
And his pass rush win rate was pretty “meh”. Huff’s win rate was almost almost double what Greenard’s was last year.

Dude, you are probably the only person pining for Davis here.
I'm on the Gabe Train to an extent. I think he is a good player that is overlooked because it's All Diggs All The Time in Buffalo. I would probably sign Darnell Mooney first, though.

I'm on the Gabe Train to an extent. I think he is a good player that is overlooked because it's All Diggs All The Time in Buffalo. I would probably sign Darnell Mooney first, though.
Bills fans are saying he had a case of the dropsies last season

Mooney is my biggest sleeper. He’s so explosive. He’s plan B if Ridley doesn’t work out for me.

Repeat]

Mooney is my biggest sleeper. He’s so explosive. He’s plan B if Ridley doesn’t work out for me.
Yeah Mooney has some real untapped potential. Not used well. Definitely interested.

Forgot about Daylight Savings Time....

I am not so sure about Ridley as our WR1. In Atlanta he was definitely a leader but amongst Jaguars he did not show his potential. I had impression Kristian Kirk woke up and was more visible than Ridley.

Guess Ridley is ours if we want him. Hope we don't overpay.
Pats are going to have to overpay to get anyone until they reestablish themselves

Christian Wilkins to the Raider. I wanted Wilkins, but 27.5/yr is absurd.

Guess Ridley is ours if we want him. Hope we don't overpay.
Typical patsfans glass half-empty spin. It is more likely that the Jaguars lost out on resigning Ridley, and moved on to Davis. If you believe the tweet from about an hour ago that they were one of the teams bidding for Ridley, the negative report about his 2023 earlier this off-season more likely than not was a plant by the Jags to scare teams off.

but amongst Jaguars he did not show his potential. I had impression Kristian Kirk woke up and was more visible than Ridley.
He had as good of a 1st year in Pederson's offense as Kirk did the previous year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes