PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL 2023 Week 7 Game Thread - Patriots vs Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - not the ideal OL, but with the tackle situation so horrendous, I'm glad they're not letting Lowe keep sucking without accountability.
Sow has shown better fight at RG and RT (in preseason). So, we'll see if Onwenu has enough agility to move at Tackle.
But, great to see Strange back at LG - I hope he plays his best game.
Who knows, this rotation might bring good luck.

Nice. Sow at RG is still a liability but Onwenu should shore up that right side nicely. Mac might have his best protection of the season today.
Will it matter if Mac still gets scared as soon as he sees a Buffalo jersey in his peripheral vision?

Bruh what the actual F.

NOW they are trying Onwenu at tackle??? After 5 losses??? We've only been saying that was the best idea to fix the problem since camp...
It took him until week 4 or 5 to realize he should be playing Revis in man? I think he gets an idea/concept in his head sometimes and he is stubborn AF.

No Boutte for you guys today!

Inactive

Onwenu at RT & douglas starting. Better late than never

I wonder if today's the day where Bill just says **** it, we're running it 50 times

Bruh what the actual F.

NOW they are trying Onwenu at tackle??? After 5 losses??? We've only been saying that was the best idea to fix the problem since camp...
Maybe needed a solution at RG before moving him. Sow apparently impressed last week.

Bills at Patriots Inactives per PFT

Bills: G Alec Anderson, S Damar Hamlin, OL Germain Ifedi, LB A.J. Klein, TE Quintin Morris, DT Ed Oliver

Patriots: T Calvin Anderson, WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR Kayshon Boutte, LB Josh Uche, DE Keion White, QB Malik Cunningham, QB Will Grier

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes