PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Brady and Rodgers are the least of the issues with their teams.
I'm not saying they're the problem, but if you're the GOAT and the other a top 10 all timer you have to elevate your team.

There's no drop off physically with either of them so I can't say they're declining, but they do need to play better.

I'm not saying they're the problem, but if you're the GOAT and the other a top 10 all timer you have to elevate your team.

There's no drop off physically with either of them so I can't say they're declining, but they do need to play better.
Hard to overcome terrible coaching on top of terrible play by their teammates.

I understand that but as I mentioned earlier in this post: A wise woman once said he can't throw 'em and catch 'em. I mean, WTF else can Brady do when he lays a gentle TD right into a receiver's hands and the guy bats it around incomplete..?

1st Tampa game I’ve watched in full since early in the season.

They are completely out of sync on O. No running game at all, no sense of urgency, no spark. The team looks like they are taking on the demeanour of the coach - basically looks like they are half asleep. Bowles has to light a fuse under their collective asses.

He really is not that kind of coach. Besides, it's a pretty tall order to change team culture midseason.

In some countries Todd Bowles would be required to commit Seppuku after this game. And honestly I don't think that goes far enough.

How can you have a losing record with Tom Brady?
I remember when he was hired to coach the Jete ...
they called him Todd SuperBowles ... he brought Jete stank to the Bucs.

In some countries Todd Bowles would be required to commit Seppuku after this game. And honestly I don't think that goes far enough.

How can you have a losing record with Tom Brady?
Byron Leftwich has to go first before Bowles.

Wow, what a terrible loss.

If I’m the Jacksonville owner I’d fire my GM for even offering Leftwich a job

The 49ers game...

Honest question, outside of the NFC East is there a single good team in the NFC? One? Yeah the Vikings if you’re stupid I guess but not for me. So who else?

The 49ers game...

Honest question, outside of the NFC East is there a single good team in the NFC? One? Yeah the Vikings if you’re stupid I guess but not for me. So who else?
Eagles

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back