PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Pretty funny that Bucs still lead the NFC South at 3-4. Packers meanwhile at 3-4 are in serious trouble.

Pretty funny that Bucs still lead the NFC South at 3-4. Packers meanwhile at 3-4 are in serious trouble.
The way they're playing Atl or NO will catch up and win it

IMO next two weeks are must wins. Simple as that. Both are at home against talented but similarly struggling and underperforming teams. Then Bucs would be going into the bye at 5-4 and have time to come to Jesus or something.

Actually crap, they play in Germany in 3 weeks and then the bye. Well that’s also a must win I guess.

So I have no choice but to move the goal posts here from how I felt a few weeks back but I think the positive yet realistic fan hope needs to be set at the Bucs going 10-7, winning the division, then see what happens in the playoffs.

Bucs play Ravens THURSDAY! Finis?

This is baaad team.

They realistically can lose the next 3 in a row

They’re running game is horrid, defense is bad and Brady isn’t playing much better.

Silver lining at least rodgers and the packers look horrible

Coach & GM needs a team shakeup. Cut someone or/and fire someone. Send a message of pain. Trade for an OL or/and RB?

This is baaad team.

They realistically can lose the next 3 in a row

They’re running game is horrid, defense is bad and Brady isn’t playing much better.

Silver lining at least rodgers and the packers look horrible

Yeah that Packers/Bucs tie breaker isn’t gonna matter for either team lol.

1st Tampa game I’ve watched in full since early in the season.

They are completely out of sync on O. No running game at all, no sense of urgency, no spark. The team looks like they are taking on the demeanour of the coach - basically looks like they are half asleep. Bowles has to light a fuse under their collective asses.

At least Brady can say he is 45 and going through what looks to be a nasty divorce. What is Roger’s reasons? I mean I know his receivers are very green but he still has a really good defense.

Rodgers also had a weird emotional breakup with his hippie clay eating girlfriend so maybe both men were cursed.

At least Brady can say he is 45 and going through what looks to be a nasty divorce. What is Roger’s reasons? I mean I know his receivers are very green but he still has a really good defense.
Nah mo excuses for either of them. They have to play better.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back