PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

"I'd much rather go against Tom Brady every day of the week than go against Peyton Manning," Scott said last week on ESPN Radio's Bart & Hahn Show. "... I believe that's how everybody feels. Like, in the heyday, never ever have I said when I'm playing the Patriots, 'I'm so afraid of Tom Brady.'

Sure if this moron is talking about the regular season, but it's no contest for the playoffs where it matters. Peyton was nothing in the playoffs compared to the regular season.

As for the top 5 scariest QB. The playoffs is all that matters. #3 Rodgers is proven choke artist and very average during playoffs. #4 Lamar doesn't throw well enough to be elite in the playoffs. #5 Herbert hasn't done anything yet unlike Burrow.

As for the top 5 scariest QB. The playoffs is all that matters. #3 Rodgers is proven choke artist and very average during playoffs. #4 Lamar doesn't throw well enough to be elite in the playoffs. #5 Herbert hasn't done anything yet unlike Burrow.
It's a good list for the regular season

"I'd much rather go against Tom Brady every day of the week than go against Peyton Manning," Scott said last week on ESPN Radio's Bart & Hahn Show. "... I believe that's how everybody feels. Like, in the heyday, never ever have I said when I'm playing the Patriots, 'I'm so afraid of Tom Brady.'

Sure if this moron is talking about the regular season, but it's no contest for the playoffs where it matters. Peyton was nothing in the playoffs compared to the regular season.

What was Scott’s record vs Manning and Brady? Just curious.

What was Scott’s record vs Manning and Brady? Just curious.
2-6 vs Manning 3-8 vs Brady. One of those 3 wins was the infamous "can't wait" game. Besides 07 probably the worst Patriots loss

Evans thinks Gronk is done. :(

1657117378307.png

View attachment 43766
I hope he stays retired and enjoys life. His body has been through enough

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

View attachment 43766

I bet he thought Brady was gone too.

It should be fairly straightforward to see if Gronk is/may be coming back: watch his weight. If he gets noticably thinner and starts losing muscle mass he's gone for good. If he stays in NFL shape for the next few months anything is possible.

Hard to believe the amount of star talent Brady had at the beginning of the 2021 season. Evans, AB, Gronk, and Godwin if they had been healthy would have been all 1000 yard receivers.

Beginning of 2022 is just Evans. On some Sundays, he was like the WR4.

And we can’t even name who WR2 was when they played the Rams absolutely crazy

I keep reading all these articles where they say the Bucs roster is either number one or number two in the Ieague. I just don’t see it. What do you guys think?

Since I'm a Pats fan living in Atlanta, I've got to watch Russell Gage more than most. He's a great slot receiver and if he and Tom can get on the same page they're going to cause some serious damage. The Falcons couldn't keep him because of their cap hell and the Pats were too cheap to sign him, even though he would have been perfect with Mac.

Here's my hot take: even with Evans and (hopefully) Godwin, Gage will lead the Bucs in total receptions.

I keep reading all these articles where they say the Bucs roster is either number one or number two in the Ieague. I just don’t see it. What do you guys think?
Weak at TE, outside of Barrett they only count on JTS to provide the pressure, secondary still a ?.

Besides that they're pretty solid in all other areas I don't think they're top 3 though

They’re top 2 in the NFC which is mostly what matters.

They’re top 2 in the NFC which is mostly what matters.
Yeah. I think so in the NFC although Dallas and GB are pretty good. I would also say the Niners too but if Lance is the QB then they are a huge question mark.

Yeah. I think so in the NFC although Dallas and GB are pretty good. I would also say the Niners too but if Lance is the QB then they are a huge question mark.

Dallas will always and I mean always be fraudulent.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back