PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I don't think the 9ers would bring Fisherchick in, so Brady would be safe from that....
If TB plays next year I doubt it's the 49ers. They paid too much for Lance.

Back on topic though

Brady didn't practice due to his right shoulder

If TB plays next year I doubt it's the 49ers. They paid too much for Lance.

Back on topic though

Brady didn't practice due to his right shoulder

I thought Tom has Wednesdays off.

Not enough money
I know I was joking. At this point it's clear Gronk is not coming back. I bet that injury last year reminded him why he retired the first time.

Unlike Kelce who gets treated like a WR, Gronk gets treated like Shaq and gets hammered and defenders are allowed to commit holding and PI almost every possession.

Can't blame the dude for being done with the sport

I know I was joking. At this point it's clear Gronk is not coming back. I bet that injury last year reminded him why he retired the first time.

Unlike Kelce who gets treated like a WR, Gronk gets treated like Shaq and gets hammered and defenders are allowed to commit holding and PI almost every possession.

Can't blame the dude for being done with the sport
Gronk looked to punish defenders and never learned how to avoid or absorb hits properly.

Gronk looked to punish defenders and never learned how to avoid or absorb hits properly.

Gronk had bad luck on a ST play, and he had defensive players targeting his knees because he was too big for them to take down by going any higher.

Neither of those has anything to do with learning to avoid or absorb hits properly.

I guess OBJ is taking a close look at the Rams and going “yeah I’m good...”

I guess OBJ is taking a close look at the Rams and going “yeah I’m good...”

I don't really see how he fits with the Bucs, though, unless everyone's banking on injuries continuing to happen all season long.

Gronk had bad luck on a ST play, and he had defensive players targeting his knees because he was too big for them to take down by going any higher.

Neither of those has anything to do with learning to avoid or absorb hits properly.
All big guys get taken down that way. I was actually thinking of those shots to Gronk's knees when I mentioned that. I noticed that he'd allow his plant leg to get hit. I also remember him trying to dive over defenders, one time coming down so awkwardly that I thought he broke his neck.

All big guys get taken down that way. I was actually thinking of those shots to Gronk's knees when I mentioned that. I noticed that he'd allow his plant leg to get hit. I also remember him trying to dive over defenders, one time coming down so awkwardly that I thought he broke his neck.

You can't prevent your plant leg getting hit. It's literally impossible.

I don't really see how he fits with the Bucs, though, unless everyone's banking on injuries continuing to happen all season long.
Obj is probably a very cheap signing(a mil perhaps) and there's probably only about 5 teams he'd consider playing for. So if he comes knocking on the door Bucs may say no but Brady will say yes.

With all the receivers coming back and getting healthy, was Beasley going to get cut or put in the practice squad? So he retired instead.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back