PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Brady actually winning a Super Bowl with Todd Bowles as his head coach might top everything else he’s done.
I disagree. I think it will be easier because Bowles will let Brady and Leftwich do what they want on offense.

Arians only let Brady do what he wanted after the bye week in 2020 which resulted in a SB. In 2021, Arians start to interfere again because he couldn’t stand not being the main reason the team won.

Upon further review I think @Ian did the right thing creating a sub-forum for Brady talk. At first I didn't like it but it turned out to be the right thing to do. The main forum would be a mess without this forum.

Stroud with a summary and opinion Twitter thread:

Upon further review I think @Ian did the right thing creating a sub-forum for Brady talk. At first I didn't like it but it turned out to be the right thing to do. The main forum would be a mess without this forum.
I just figured this would be a good place to give people the freedom to post Bucs news, etc. or separate threads for various topics about Brady for those keeping an eye on things. That way, it wasn't all locked into one mega-thread which, if anyone posts anything really helpful and interesting - which often happens - it's next to impossible to go back in and search for it and find it later

Like the most of us who had a brain said last year Arians is an idiot no other coach would’ve blew up on AB like that especially after knowing Godwin was out for the year

Last edited:

Living with the kids aged the GOAT lmao what a horrible picture

Literally forced AB to play vs the keys than told him to **** off on the sidelines Arians is a complete fool

Glazer says Bruce Arians will be going into the Bucs’ Ring of Honor.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back