PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

rEaL PaTs FaNs lining up to troll the Tom Brady forum. You know who they are.

20220909_184408.jpg

Ah these were fun

Prediction time.
31-20 Bucs

The Bucs need to blow doors tomorrow night just to shut people up.

Prediction time.
31-20 Bucs
Doubt Bucs score >30. They averaged 27 ppg on the road & scored only twice >30. Plus they went 3-6 ATS on the road.

I'm thinking 26-24 with probably 3-4 sacks on each side.

Rams looking bad is great news for the Bucs. Cowboys will have a hard time scoring tomorrow night.

As we'd hinted, Bucs announce they're elevating outside linebacker Genard Avery for Sunday's opener at the Cowboys. So they'll have six inactives to get to the active 48.

Doubt Bucs score >30. They averaged 27 ppg on the road & scored only twice >30. Plus they went 3-6 ATS on the road.

I'm thinking 26-24 with probably 3-4 sacks on each side.
They were the second highest scoring team in the league, scoring 30 is not that out there.

rEaL PaTs FaNs lining up to troll the Tom Brady forum. You know who they are.

View attachment 45183

Meh. First of all, Tampa should win tomorrow and if so Brady will be a big reason. Second, only a few losers throw shade at Brady the PLAYER, it's not like dozens are "lining up" for it. But if the Bucs lose for reasons unrelated to Tom -- an Odd Blowes brain fart, for instance -- this thread will deservedly get crapped on.

wow if this is true even at around 50% snap count. I thought they’d hold him out until week 3 against packers

wow if this is true even at around 50% snap count. I thought they’d hold him out until week 3 against packers
I wouldn't play him til the Packers game, but that's just me. They can beat the Cowgirls without him and the Saints game will be a physical one that can go either way

Meh. First of all, Tampa should win tomorrow and if so Brady will be a big reason. Second, only a few losers throw shade at Brady the PLAYER, it's not like dozens are "lining up" for it. But if the Bucs lose for reasons unrelated to Tom -- an Odd Blowes brain fart, for instance -- this thread will deservedly get crapped on.
There's more than a handful of losers bro. I have the screenshots to prove it but waiting for the opportune time lol Not saying that you are since you've made your stance clear and one that's fair. It'll be interesting to see what happens if TB reaches the Superbowl again.

There's more than a handful of losers bro. I have the screenshots to prove it but waiting for the opportune time lol Not saying that you are since you've made your stance clear and one that's fair. It'll be interesting to see what happens if TB reaches the Superbowl again.
if it happened to be Bills or Chiefs against Bucs in the SB we know they’d root against Brady

real Pats fans

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back