PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread: Day 3

13 more picks until Slade Bolden watch starts…and whoever the other 8 UDFAs are.

Like the Stueber pick. Cool movie too.

Really surprised that Justyn Ross hasn’t been picked up in these last two rounds. Despite his medicals, when he had a legit QB who could throw to him he was at times unguardable. Hope he gets picked up in the UDFA. Hopefully by us if not I could see him at the jags.

Final Draft GPA: 2.6
That's between a C+ and a B-

Really surprised that Justyn Ross hasn’t been picked up in these last two rounds. Despite his medicals, when he had a legit QB who could throw to him he was at times unguardable. Hope he gets picked up in the UDFA. Hopefully by us if not I could see him at the jags.
Would love to add one of Austin Ross or Toure as an UDFA before I even consider Slade Bolden.

Since you won, perhaps you should be the one blamed for this.
I'm not a draft junkie. Spent 15 minutes on Walters football looking at profiles for later round (4th and higher) WRs, OL and CBs. I had M. Jones and Thornton on my short list but decided they were too light/small to be drafted by the Pats.

Would love to add one of Austin Ross or Toure as an UDFA before I even consider Slade Bolden.

Honestly Justyn Ross if he was healthy and had a proper QB play, he'd be top 64 pick. If his medicals have checked out, i have no idea why he wasn't drafted.

This whole draft has definitely been an... experience. I think the MVP of the draft was the Make a Wish kid (Ben Lepper) who announced the Thornton pick. Good voice, delivery, and pacing with a good finish. Forgot to bring the card back at first, though, so points docked for that.

Have you seen any specific concerns about Thornton that way or is that just a generic worry?
No just based on other rookie and veteran receivers having difficulties.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back