PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread: Day 3

So the Pats were either the cut off to having someone announce the pick, or they simply didn't care too. I 100% believe it is the former. Bill is such a grump, why can't he just play ball and have someone pick a random season ticket holder to go up there and announce the pick? Why does he always need to make crap so difficult and be so damn contrarian. Let a fan have a thrill. Jeez.
We have 3 fourth round picks and these fans need to be scheduled to be there, etc. We had 1 fourth rounder on Thursday. Maybe they’re planning on having a fan do one of the other 2 picks?

Have you been watching the draft?

We've seen Patriots fan up there. Everyone was even talking about how the kid with leukemia was booed by the fans.

I mean in the 4th round. They were probably obligated to have people up there due to contracts on the first 2 days. As that is the prime time TV show.

There goes a kicker!

Would like one of the offensive linemen here or Shakir/Austin/Philips. Just not sure if there's a spot on the roster for another receiver. Could dump Agholor and save some cash.

I read 4 services that had him as a 4th.
Yeah, I’m glad they got him and the Pats must love him with all the meetings they have had with him. Pats track record has been good in the later rounds at the position.

Fog in Brasil ?

Christ almighty, Rich Eisen is annoying with his kicker and punter schtick every year

DT or Punt God.

Raiders have jumped us for someone they obviously think we want

Edit: Farrell the DT

Ravens are killing it wtf

Raiders jump in front of Pats – Ziegler and McDaniels will have a very good idea of who we’d want, so this guy was likely on our list….

Pats on Clock

Ugh, Farrell, the NT to the Raiders. He was the other NT I was thinking of.

Do you really think he controls who announces picks on the NFL controlled draft broadcast?
Oh Boy Tea GIF

For his team, yes. At least on day 3.... day 1 and 2 are probably taken out of his hands, as that is where the real ratings are.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back