PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread: Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen a "You might not know this, but ____________ was going to pick Cole before the round was over" type of tweets/claims yet?

This is legitimately the worst thing they could have done. Honestly this is a moment where I think the GM reigns need to be taken from Belichick. Terrible!

Bill got himself some Strange

And no question, with so many extra picks, he's all horned up for Araiza

We traded Mason for a 5th and passed on re-signing Karras to take a center in the first round? Awful use of assets.

IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF BRADY!!!!!!!

I absolutely think bill the GM doesn't care about the draft. he thinks he can take any bum from any college and make him an NFL player. Krafty Bob must be schitting his pants....realize this pick was made bc they traded Shaq mason for a bag of footballs and an only fans with Mrs Jastremski....what on God's green eartn

He’ll help them beat Josh Allen.

Anyone seen a "You might not know this, but ____________ was going to pick Cole before the round was over" type of tweets/claims yet?
It happened with Dugger, and that turned out pretty well - though it was in the 2nd (not that #29 is that far off). Dugger and Strange are not really on the same level though... IMO

Everybody's a hater until your new guard sends the D-Line into the mirror dimension. Let's see how it goes.

Maybe they can take a little heat for taking someone who wasnt projected to go to the third day in most projections.

The pats can get offensive guards in the later rounds and get the same play.

Good night everyone.

Everybody's a hater until your new guard sends the D-Line into the mirror dimension. Let's see how it goes.
Not really the point to me. We had a lot of needs and could have filled this keeping Shaq or signing Karras, both of which were easily affordable.

Karlaftis to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore