PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread: Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here's our official "Day 1" thread. Thanks to @MAC10 for starting a thread a few minutes ago, apologies I had to axe it to start the "official" one. To the couple folks who posted there, please jump over here. Sorry! :( Let's hope for a fun night!

Here's our official "Day 1" thread. Thanks to @MAC10 for starting a thread, apologies I had to axe it to start the "official" one. To the couple folks who posted there, please jump over here. Sorry :(

No worries...I know it's one of the mods who usually start the draft threads :)

Two specific players I’d watch in trades up would be Stingley and Jordan Davis. The thought out there is that getting Stingley, for another team, would mean jumping in front of Seattle. The Seahawks have done a ton of work on the LSU star. And in Davis’s case, he’s been connected to the Ravens at 14, Eagles at 15 and Saints at 16, and I’ve heard the Commanders could consider him, too, if the receivers they like are gone. Earlier in the day, I’d heard, for Washington, that could be in a trade-down scenario. Now, I’m thinking they might be able to go down far if they want him. And for what it’s worth, the Ravens have had talks on a move up—which could be for Davis.
2022 NFL draft day notes: possible trades, Jameson Williams rising - Sports Illustrated

:(

What possesses someone to actually attend the Draft in person? It’s hard enough watching the entire round on TV as it is. Why would you spend your hard-earned money to actually go to that? Especially in a city like Vegas where you have every vice in the world (including fentanyl and hookers) at your fingertips.

What possesses someone to actually attend the Draft in person? It’s hard enough watching the entire round on TV as it is. Why would you spend your hard-earned money to actually go to that? Especially in a city like Vegas where you have every vice in the world (including fentanyl and hookers) at your fingertips.
Never mind. I just saw some of those Cowboys fans. Everything makes sense now.

Fentanyl might be the main factor in deciding to show at the draft..

Patriots drafted 4 CBs in the 2nd round over last 12y. None of them saw significant snaps in NE.

The last time they drafted CB in the 1st round was 12 y ago. Turned out pretty well albeit as safety.

Maybe time to break the streaks..

Why would you want a hooker on your finger tip?

I’m going to laugh out loud if the Jags are stupid enough to draft Walker #1 overall.

there Has always been a “ no tipping of the picks” rule in the draft thread, please respect It.

Nobody will be impressed if you know a minute ahead of the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft